Page 30 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2021222324252627282930313233343536373839 LastLast
    The Talon is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Definitely enjoyed the clip of Spidey web-shooting the thief. It looks like ASM wants to focus more on the wise-cracking part of Spider-Man, something I always thought was lacking in the Sam Raimi trilogy. It didn't hype me up more than I already am, but it was nice to see the tone they're going for with this version of Spidey.

Aldrius is offline Arrogant Instigator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah, that scene was funnier to me than any of the comedy in the first three films.

One thing I'm really looking forward to is a more comic, hedonistic spidey.

"You still race in the games, do you... guardian?.. For what!? Putting a show on for the masses are we? The young pretender!? To mend and defend... who will defend you the next time we meet!? Have your fun boy... while you can." - Megabyte

"They took everything, Bruce. My dad, my life... you. I'm not saying it's right or even sane... but it's all I have left. So either help me or get out of the way!"

Spider-Man is offline Wallcrawler
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    A new international trailer for Amazing Spider-Man is out and there are a few more action scenes:

Based on this and some of the comments from last week, especially the positive comments from those who have seen it, something tells me this version is going to be a great film. Really liking the costume more and more too.
    "Most people spend their whole lives trying to figure out who they are. But for me? It's about keeping it a secret." - Spider-Man

"Why is there so much hatred and bigotry? Why do we hate people who seem to be different than we are instead of enjoying the variety?"- Stan Lee

Astrolupine is offline Man on the wing.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Two fantastic new posters as well, really want that second one for my wall.

"...And then Rorschach goes 'BARNEY! My Pebbles!' or some such thing... but it was really funny."

spartanx54 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I really dig those posters. The sequel is obviously gonna be Norman Osborn/Green Goblin. Maybe the how Conners becomes the Lizard will tie into Norman becoming (maybe) the Ultimate version of the Green Goblin. Anyways, this film looks really good, 2012 is shaping up to be a remarkable year for superhero movies.
    ​"Anyone can be a hero, even a man who did something so simple and reassuring as putting a coat around a young boy's shoulders, to let him know the world hadn't ended."- Bruce Wayne/Batman

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks for the trailer! I haven't seen it until now! Looks great!

As for the posters, they look very appealing! I would love to both of them framed and posted on my wall. lol
    "With great power comes with great - Gullibility!" - The Spectacular Spider-Man

Reasons as to why TSSM was cancelled: http://www.s8.org/gargoyles/askgreg/....php?qid=14223

W.C.Reaf is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The first poster's weird. The reflection in his eyes is clearly daytime yet the background is the middle of the night.

Ducard is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Those are some nice posters.
    "The bitter truth we critics must face, is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so." --Anton Ego, Ratatouille

Miyamoto Musashi is offline Sword Master
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Great posters
    I hope this movie turns out to be as serious as they say they want. The previous trilogy is fun to watch, but have plenty of things to prevent them being taken seriously, lots of goof ups this series must learn to avoid
    Blogger
    Humans are the most peculiar of the living creatures
    Nowdays I can hardly be surprised
    I like Tobey Maguire more than Andrew Garfield in the role of Spider-Man

King_of_doom is offline kiva fan
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spartanx54 View Post
    I really dig those posters. The sequel is obviously gonna be Norman Osborn/Green Goblin. Maybe the how Conners becomes the Lizard will tie into Norman becoming (maybe) the Ultimate version of the Green Goblin. Anyways, this film looks really good, 2012 is shaping up to be a remarkable year for superhero movies.
    Honestly i prefer if they go for something similar to the comics and Spectacular where Norman as the Green Goblin tries to be Big Man of Crime, i never like Ultimate Green Goblin he looks more like a version of the Hulk with horns and shooting fire.

Anyway i like the trailer, it does seem to look really good the movie, my only nitpick is that again we see Spidey unmask......is it really necessary to unmask him when he's fighting? I do feel it's kinda lame but still hopefully it will be fun to watch.

They seem to confirm that Paulina Olszynski will play Mary Jane in the sequel.......kinda irony that Emma Stone being a red head she's playing a blonde and with the other actress being blonde she's playing a red head......i don't know it's odd how they make those decisions but i do give them credit that Emma Stone looks alot like Gwen Stacy, Can't say much of Olszynski tho i don't pic her much as MJ but i might be wrong.
    You'll never get credit for my discovery,Who's going to believe a talking head? Get a job in a sideshow*Herbert West*

Deadpool: They replace Megas XLR for this!? Man where’s the world coming to