Search the Site:
Follow Us:
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
    Shawn Hopkins is online now TZ Member of the Year 2013
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!

Hilariously, Sony has released a full 25 minutes of preview footage, and some fan out there gathered it all and cut it into a pretty serviceable short cut of the movie. I'm not going to link to it because Sony has lawyered up and is trying to get it taken down, even though it's all footage they released themselves, but it's definitely an example of giving a little too much away. Reminds me of the Days of Thunder trailer, which was like a little mini version of the movie.
    Here's the deal, I'm the best there is. I wake up in the morning and I urinate excellence. And nobody can hang with my stuff. I'm just a big hairy American winning machine.

I'm very humble, too.

Bat-Fan Beyond is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Hopkins View Post
    Hilariously, Sony has released a full 25 minutes of preview footage, and some fan out there gathered it all and cut it into a pretty serviceable short cut of the movie. I'm not going to link to it because Sony has lawyered up and is trying to get it taken down, even though it's all footage they released themselves, but it's definitely an example of giving a little too much away. Reminds me of the Days of Thunder trailer, which was like a little mini version of the movie.
    I've seen this 25 minute fan-cut, and let me say, it is very well put together. I mean, not only is it a significant amount of footage, but it's in sequential order, so you basically get a super-abridged cut of the story from beginning to end. Of course there is still a whole lot missing and scenes are choppy, but some of the more lengthy sequences are enough to prove how great this movie is going to be and how perfect the casting is. All this preview does is make me want to see the complete 136 minute film even moreso now.

Spider-Man is offline Wallcrawler
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So far the film has picked up $50 million in the international markets, even outpacing The Avengers is some areas:

Despite some sceptics doubting that The Amazing Spider-Man would make a significant impact at the box office, it has now been revealed (via @giteshpandya) that the reboot is off to an impressive start, taking over $50 million in only 13 international territories. The film will begin rolling out in larger markets such as North America and the United Kingdom from this Tuesday. It made the most in Korea ($13.4 million), although Japan followed closely behind with $11.4 million. Surprisingly, it was in India that the film made the biggest impact, not with the largest amount (£6 million) but still the highest ever for an American film and 73% bigger than both Spider-Man 3 and Marvel's The Avengers. Moviegoers have clearly missed seeing the wallcrawler on the big screen!
    http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit.../news/?a=62726

I have my ticket for the IMAX 3D Monday midnight show!
    "Most people spend their whole lives trying to figure out who they are. But for me? It's about keeping it a secret." - Spider-Man

"Why is there so much hatred and bigotry? Why do we hate people who seem to be different than we are instead of enjoying the variety?"- Stan Lee

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Woah, I didn't know it was already out in Japan! O.o I'm surprised I've managed to avoid spoilers. O.o
    TCG | Let's Sakuga: Discussing animation and the people who make it!

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20