Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst ... 1920212223242526272829303132333435363738 ... LastLast
    Jean74 is offline 2014 Labor Day!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Any Walmart commercial as don't let those "family friendly" commercials fool you. As they are anything BUT family friendly at the place where I worked for four months. They show favoritism to those that they keep. And show people the door that they don't like, like myself!
    Happy Labor Day 2014!

Peter Paltridge is online now It's worth iiiiiiiit
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I don't know if everybody gets it, but there's a cell phone ad now where this daughter is leaving for college and she and her mother are crying, and they're also in a cell phone store slurring out the new phone's features through mushed faces. This is seriously how they're selling this thing.

And it is awful. I dash for the Mute button every time it starts up.
    Visit my website! It's comfy and easy to wear!
    www.platypuscomix.net
    THIS WEEK: THE SWEATBOX: Disney's forbidden documentary exposed! Everything you can possibly know about the lost kingdom of the sun!

Cansecoangel is offline Excited to be here
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I a horrible one, anyone seen the taste test commercials from Geico? They make absolutely no sense at all!
    ​Best day Ever!!!!!

langden alger is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cansecoangel View Post
    I a horrible one, anyone seen the taste test commercials from Geico? They make absolutely no sense at all!
    Agreed. Geico, either just get an adult swin sketch/variety show or just shut up already.....

Five hour energy cowboy.....Stick your stupid cowboy hat and your little bottle where the sun don't shine, hop on your horse and ride outta town 'partner'....I'll take the time to enjoy my cup of coffee thank you.
    'the past becomes settled in the present. the only place it truly exists.'

"There are two kinds of men in this world. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig."

"in a world gone mad, only a lunatic is truly insane."

Toon Master is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Paltridge
    I don't know if everybody gets it, but there's a cell phone ad now where this daughter is leaving for college and she and her mother are crying, and they're also in a cell phone store slurring out the new phone's features through mushed faces. This is seriously how they're selling this thing.

And it is awful. I dash for the Mute button every time it starts up.
    They also have one with a son and a father now to. Talk about a stupid advertising campaign.
    Hahahahahahaha, wahohohohohohohohohohohoho....hahahahaha..ha........

Michael24 is online now Moderator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    At least the father-and-son on is tolerable. They're just kind of talking in "coded" words, with subtitles revealing what they're really saying. Nowhere near as annoying as the mother-and-daughter one where they're babbling almost incoherently as they sob and cry uncontrollably.

Still seeing the annoying Heineken one where it's just a couple running around and dancing in some weird bar that looks like a foreign fantasyland or something, while really obnoxious music plays. In fact, I think almost every alcohol-related commercial would qualify for my Most Hated Commercials list because they just seem to nearly always be so annoying.
    LiveJournal | My Kevin Conroy Fan Page
    Current TV Favorites: Arrow, Bates Motel, Big Bang Theory, Blue Bloods, Elementary, Family Guy, Justified, Longmire, Ripper Street, Sleepy Hollow, Toy Hunter, Unforgettable.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I know the "Tips from Former Smokers" commercials are supposed to be on tv for a reason, but damn are they disturbing (and that's why I hate them)! Especially the one with the lady putting her whig and scarf on. Time to run out of the room!

Michael24 is online now Moderator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah, as soon as I see the little intro I know what's coming next, so I either hit the mute button or jump to another channel for a few moments. Which seems to be what most people do.
    LiveJournal | My Kevin Conroy Fan Page
    Current TV Favorites: Arrow, Bates Motel, Big Bang Theory, Blue Bloods, Elementary, Family Guy, Justified, Longmire, Ripper Street, Sleepy Hollow, Toy Hunter, Unforgettable.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael24
    Yeah, as soon as I see the little intro I know what's coming next, so I either hit the mute button or jump to another channel for a few moments. Which seems to be what most people do.
    So most people do not run out of thier rooms like I do? Makes me feel lonely here. Toon Master is sad.

langden alger is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Just saw the 'Mikes hard lemonade' ad where the guy answers the door to see the headless body of the deer who's head he has hanging on his wall. Stump and all~ the heavy breathing of the body makes it even more distubing.....they try to lightnen it up by having the deer head asking who's at the door, But it doesn't at all take away from it just being damn creppy, disgusting and disturbing......great way to try and sell some hard lemondae guys..... Okay gee, I remember you product. However, I can only think of a headless deer carcus when I do....are these guys ever gonna learn??
    'the past becomes settled in the present. the only place it truly exists.'

"There are two kinds of men in this world. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig."

"in a world gone mad, only a lunatic is truly insane."