• 1/2

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    carsonm is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Smallville 'Zero' Talkback

Like This Thread!
    so lex lied right?? he really did kill that guy from parker lewis cant lose, right??

anyways, cool episode, i like that fact that chloe isnt giving up, but i thought it was a stretch to find someone that looked exactly like the dead guy.
    Last edited by carsonm; 03-12-2002 at 10:18 PM.

Shriek is offline Warriors.. Come Out To Play!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I was totally lost. I don't know if Amanda killed him or if Lex did. Who knows?
    "Don't stick your tongue out at me unless you're going to use it, baby!" David Lee Roth

Apache Chief is offline That's one big Indian!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The way I took it, Amanda killed him. The ending was a bit of a stretch (he finds a guy on parole who looks just like the dead guy? And where did he get the toxic waste?) but I still really liked it. No freak-of-the-week, and they mentioned Central City! Bring on the Flash! (Or not.) Next week's ep. looks good: Lana gets slutty!
    Ms. Teschmacher: "But Lex, my mother lives in Hackensack!"

Lex glances down at his watch, then back up, and shakes his head.

Domino is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I love this show. We are left with doubt as to Lex's involvement and motives, as it should be. And check it out: No Freak of the Week!

We also get mentions of Central City and Bludhaven. That was kind of cool too.

Shriek is offline Warriors.. Come Out To Play!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I heard Central City, but when did they say Bludhaven?
    "Don't stick your tongue out at me unless you're going to use it, baby!" David Lee Roth

Russkafin is offline Bringer of Darkness
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Shriek
    I heard Central City, but when did they say Bludhaven?
    I forget exactly when they said it, but it was shortly after the Central City reference... the scene near the end where Amanda's brother is revealing everything to Lex.

Terminatah is offline Badass Cyborg
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Russkafin

I forget exactly when they said it, but it was shortly after the Central City reference... the scene near the end where Amanda's brother is revealing everything to Lex.
    If memory serves, he said he worked in Central City and he found the lookalike in Bludhaven.

This episode was pretty confusing. Not the part about Amanda; it's quite obvious she really did shoot the guy, that wasn't meant to be up in the air. But one thing I didn't get was the discussion about Clark's adoption agency papers. What was Clark mad about? What did his parents do to cover their tracks? Why did this supposed agency close after 6 months? And what is Clark's problem with peas? Something doesn't add up. This whole thing is weirder than a herd of cows all dying before anyone notices.

-Terminatah
    wuh oh

Barb Gordon is offline Nin-Mod
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I found this to be a very good and unusual ep, much different from what we've seen so far. The whole storyline of who really killed the guy was confusing, but I assumed that Amanda had been that killer by the end. The "dead guy" not actually being the dead guy but a look alike was quite unexpected, not as much though as the contractor being Amanda's brother. Really an unexpected surprised, which made the ep that much more interesting. The dead cows were something different that's for sure. I enjoyed how they went a bit more into Clark's past, especially concerning the adoption, though Chloe seemed to go a bit overboard there for a bit. I think it's great how they haven't mentioned Gotham, but they have mentioned Bludhaven. Aso, Bludhaven was mentioned before in one of the online articles of the Smallville news page. Next weeks ep certainly caught my attention, can't wait to see what it will be about, and hopefully it wont be let done..the preview was intriguing.

Barb^-^

leaf on the wind...

The Penguin is offline Moderator of Fowl Play
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I loved it! When there isn't a "freak of the week" this show is really awesome! There was really a lot of good background stuff done in other parts that didn't deal directly with the main plot (like the school project) just like any good drama has, but since I wasn't groaning about a Kryptonite infected human I was actually able to notice it. If there was a poll up I would give "Zero" as many stars as I could.
    "Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves." - Henry David Thoreau

Mattashell is offline Before punk,there were NUGGETS
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've only been watcking a couple of weeks now. I really liked this episode. The music in Club Zero was cool. I was glad to here the references to othe DC cities. I also groaned at the look alike cop out. But the rest was great fun and suspenseful. I really like the fresh aproach to Clark's powers this show takes. I was a little confused about the constantly changing flashbacks during the show until I got the hang of how they were using the device. At first I was like "What? Lex Luthor had someone killed?" Then I realized who rediculous that sounds even to someoine with a cassual knowledge of Superman. I think this show should imply Lex's amoral potential a little more than it does.

I'm contributing the "Silver Surfer Rebooted" fanfic to the Marvel Rebooted website.

Check out Guttertown Massive on Facebook and Tubmblr.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast