Like This Thread!
    Hello peoples of Toonzone! :P

Spideyzilla is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by el blacklobo View Post
    Great! I'm happy to hear this.

Dr. Daedalus is online now I'm WikiBear!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by el blacklobo View Post
    (In Austin Powers voice) Why won't you die? (not you, the movie)

Silly McGooses is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I liked all three (though Lost World is pretty boring), so I'd definitely see a IV. You'd think they'd do something involving that shaving cream can full of dino DNA.

But personally, I'm hoping for some water dinos. Those carnivorous long-necked ones scared the heck out of me in picture books as a kid.
    "If we listened to our intellect, we'd never have a love affair. We'd never have a friendship. We'd never go into business, because we'd be cynical. Well, that's nonsense. You've got to jump off cliffs all the time and build your wings on the way down. "
    --Ray Bradbury

NewcomerDC is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Silly McGooses View Post
    I liked all three (though Lost World is pretty boring), so I'd definitely see a IV. You'd think they'd do something involving that shaving cream can full of dino DNA.

But personally, I'm hoping for some water dinos. Those carnivorous long-necked ones scared the heck out of me in picture books as a kid.
    I'm thinking that this movie is coming back to the forefront after seeing how dinos are getting popular again with Dinosaur King and a lesser extent, DIC's Dino Squad.
    I don't need a signature. I'm too cool for one. LOL

The Penguin is offline Moderator of Fowl Play
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Silly McGooses View Post
    I did a quick search and that seems to be a rather popular idea, but I also dug up the amount of time Dodgson tells Nedry the embryos will last in the can, "It has enough coolant inside for 36 hours. The embryos have to be back in San Joe by then."

It's not impossible for the embryos to be out there, but they should have been destroyed or badly damaged when they heated up. And it sure didn't look like there was anyone around to pick them up.
    "Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves." - Henry David Thoreau

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I wouldn't go see the fourth one....who would be in it?

Michael24 is offline Moderator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    I did a quick search and that seems to be a rather popular idea, but I also dug up the amount of time Dodgson tells Nedry the embryos will last in the can, "It has enough coolant inside for 36 hours. The embryos have to be back in San Joe by then."

It's not impossible for the embryos to be out there, but they should have been destroyed or badly damaged when they heated up. And it sure didn't look like there was anyone around to pick them up.
    I was about to say the same thing. I'm continually surprised when I see fan-fics using that as a starting point, after time has passed, with no apparent explanation. I think to myself, "Uh, Dodgson said they'd only last for a little while, not a few years." Haha!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheArtfulDodger View Post
    I wouldn't go see the fourth one....who would be in it?
    No one knows at this point. Sam Neill once said he hadn't been approached about a fourth film, while Laura Dern once said she had been. Personally, if they do make a fourth, I think it should be the last one and they should have all the original survivors back for one last go: Neill, Dern, Jeff Goldblum, and maybe the kids.
    LiveJournal | My Kevin Conroy Fan Page
    Current TV Favorites: Arrow, Bates Motel, Big Bang Theory, Blue Bloods, Elementary, Family Guy, Justified, Longmire, Ripper Street, Sleepy Hollow, Toy Hunter, Unforgettable.

sdp
    sdp is offline God
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm glad to hear this new tidbits.

IMO the Jurassic Park universe has A LOT of potential for many stories, I mean its a world were dinosaurs exist, a lot can be done with it. At worse there are still parts from the novels that could be adapted.

Brandon Pierce is offline Summer Glau Fanatic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    And for the record, Michael Crichton considered it one of the more faithful adaptations of his books.
    Maybe because Crichton co-wrote the screenplay.
    "You don't need explosions or supernovas when you have Summer Glau."- Joss Whedon
    http://brandonwhose.bravehost.com/brandonwhose.htm
    I have a Blog too: http://brandonpierce-analyzingblog.blogspot.com/

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast