Quantcast
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122
    ShadowGUN is offline Avocados At Law
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Beware here the cast of Ghostbusters reboot.

The only I like is Kristen Wiig. The rest doesn't fill me with confidence. Especially McCarthy who play the same roles in her comedies.

rggkjg1 is offline Batman v Superman
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I don't have anything to say. That picture above that I've repeatedly used on toonzone for years to express disappointment (for other things as well, not just specifically to Ghostbusters) says it all. I seriously hope this is my last post on this matter. I don't want to see official plot descriptions. I don't want to see official pictures. I don't want to see the trailer. And I know I don't want to see this movie. Because you can't believe every single thing on the internet, and considering how a third Ghostbusters film has been rumored for 25 years, I thought (actually HOPED and PRAYED - not really, but I should have) this premise would just be another passing rumor that went no where or had no legitimacy to it. Why THIS premise for a follow up (or even actual legitimate reboot) has to get made is beyond me.

I'm only coming back to this thread if at some point it's 1 million percent confirmed Bill Murray is involved. But if that's the case, it will just be a "he's the reason why there was never a third film all this time, but he'll be involved in THIS??" comment.
    MICHAEL KEATON IS BIRDMAN
    OFFICIAL TEASER TRAILER
    OFFICIAL INTERNATIONAL TRAILER
    (R rated language)

Winner of 4 Academy Awards. Including BEST DIRECTOR and BEST PICTURE. OFFICIAL TOONZONE TALKBACK

CoolEric158 is offline Don't ask about his day
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Wiig and McCarthy (well, hopefully on a good day)? Awesome! Don't know who the other two are, but I'm sure they're funny as well. Also neat to see the casting being SNL alum again like 30 years ago. Is it still necessary? Probably not, but I'm very optimistic.
    My Youtube Channel (Home for movie reviews)
    Ask Me Anything
    (Don't be shy)
    My Twitter (I can say a lot with a few words)
    My Tumblr (If you like memes, fan art, and silliness)

Yojimbo is offline Yes, have some.
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Wiig, McKinnon and Jones are SNL.

Wiig was always someone I could maybe see as a GB cast. McKinnon should be good. I'm not a fan of Jones. I don't get her type of comedy.

I still lament after 26 years since the last movie, we couldn't have a balanced team - 2 funny women and 2 funny men. So I haven't seen anything yet that's got me excited for this movie. I hope I do.
    Home Page: DCAU Resource Last Updated: May 31, 2015
    Twitter: DCAUResource

Neo Yi is offline RELEASE!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I probably don't have a pony to bet on this because I am not remotely familiar with any of these actresses and I'm not big into Ghostbusters (seriously, the last time I saw the films and their cartoon spin-offs was over 20 years ago), but just the idea of four women starring in a movie (that's not romantic comedy) is something I am legitimately excited for, especially over a beloved geeky franchise like The Ghostbusters. I don't care if it's a gimmick, it's a gimmick we need. So yeah, my interest in the Ghostbusters franchise just shot up. Obviously it's too early to judge on the merits of the film's quality, but I'm intrigued to say the least.
    My DeviantART/My Twitter/My Tumblr
    Stuff of Opinions:
    I gab about the first ten episodes of Cardcaptor Sakura. RELEASE!

Peter Paltridge is offline Steven Sword!
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    You know what fits in the Ghostbusters universe? An overbearing, clumsy, flatulent fat woman who stumbles over everything and eats a lot because she's fat, get it. That's the Ghostbuster you want.

We don't know which characters they're playing, but this will only work if McCarthy is Slimer.
    Visit my website! It's comfy and easy to wear!
    www.platypuscomix.net
    THIS WEEK: Better late than never for the spring edition of THINGS YOU CAN'T EVER HAVE, featuring squid hats, energizing mugs, and debug consoles galore!

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122