View Poll Results: What Did You Think of Kinetic?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll

2 9.09%
  • ****1/2

5 22.73%

5 22.73%
  • ***1/2

4 18.18%

4 18.18%
  • **1/2

2 9.09%

0 0%
  • *1/2

0 0%

0 0%
  • 1/2

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    James Harvey is offline Administrator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Smallville: " Kinetic" Talkback (Spoilers)

Like This Thread!
    Well, tonight's episode of Smallville, entitled "Kinetic" will be the last new episode for February sweeps. So, comments and thoughts posted here please! (and in the poll above)

Naraht is offline Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well, I caught most of the episode...

(Insert Complaint about how I get to see the show early here)

Nice, psuedo-kryptonite villians this week...intentionally getting their powers rather than by freak of nature as alot of them have been.

Some more Foreshadowing comments from Lex about how being a superhero isn't feasible...

"Clark, You can't save the world..All you'll end up with is a Messiah Complex & a bunch of enemies" - Or something close to that...

I enjoyed it...
    Last edited by Naraht; 02-26-2002 at 09:43 PM.

Naraht is offline Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Damn, I had missed the beginning..WHOA! SWEET!

=D

BatKid is offline The True Batman
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Smallville: Kinetic Talkback

This episode is really looking cool right now! Hope this is going to be the cool episode that it looks to be!

G2G, watching Smalleville right now!
    Last edited by Maxie Zeus; 02-26-2002 at 09:38 PM.
    "We could have changed the world...NOW...look at us...I've become a political liability...and you...you're a JOKE...I want you...to REMEMBER, Clark...in all the years to come...in your most private moments...I want you to remember MY HAND...AT YOUR THROAT...I want...you to remember...the one man who BEAT you...." - Batman to Superman in DKR

BatKid is offline The True Batman
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Whoa! I think I can see Luthor becoming a bad-guy now!

Great acting in this one, and now, I'm not so sure I ca ntrust Lex now...

But, that's a good thing, since Luthor is turning over a new leaf, and this may lead to better storylines . Also, did anyone see Lex's face in the last 5 min. of the show? His face seemed mad. Maybe he's mad that he betrayed his friend. And I think the only reason Lex took the offer from Lana, was because Clark thought of it. I guess now, Clark and Lex will be up for some challenges!
    "We could have changed the world...NOW...look at us...I've become a political liability...and you...you're a JOKE...I want you...to REMEMBER, Clark...in all the years to come...in your most private moments...I want you to remember MY HAND...AT YOUR THROAT...I want...you to remember...the one man who BEAT you...." - Batman to Superman in DKR

Shriek is offline Warriors.. Come Out To Play!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I just want to know one thing..... When do you think they will find an arm in the vault door? Probably never. Besides that it was an ok episode.
    "Don't stick your tongue out at me unless you're going to use it, baby!" David Lee Roth

carsonm is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    wouldnt the arm start to smell eventually...well i guess not...if its sealed inside the door.

but what was up with that look lana had at the end...the last shot was her face making a weird look...like she was thinking either...
    "OMG...Im in love with Lex"

or

"OMG...Im partners with the devil"

i dont know...but i thought it was weird.

and what the...

there was nothing about cloe's dying love for clark in this episode. i would rate the whole thing as ok.

didnt whitney and that other dude see clark save whitney??

Shriek is offline Warriors.. Come Out To Play!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yea I know. Whitney totally saw Clark fly at him and tackle him.
    "Don't stick your tongue out at me unless you're going to use it, baby!" David Lee Roth

Failure is offline Entertainment Mod
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Actually, I think everyone was looking up at the car falling down. I doubt they saw Clark.

I was also a bit confused with Lana's look at the end. It was like she was ecstatic that her proposal got accepted then thought about how bittersweet the theater is in the first place.

I'm also not sure how the whole super-metabolism thing lets you pass through solid objects. Does that even make physics sense?

All in all, it was nothing special. A step down form the last couple eps, but still enjoyable.

Barb Gordon is offline Nin-Mod
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I was quite pleased with this episode. Something different from all the others eps, definetly a good ending for the season, this was the end of the first season, wasn't it? I mean, it delved a lot it Whitney's character, not to mention doing something a little different with Chloe, and expanding better on Lana. I was quite surprised that they actually had the scene with the guy getting nailed by the falling car, even though it's more like one moment he's there, next he's not. But what it basically implied...yuck *shudder*. You would think that Whitney saw Clark rush at him, then again, he was glancing up at the falling car, and then all of a sudden he's on the floor, so he might have missed it. I enjoyed the minor scene with Clark and his parents, especially with his dad mentioning running away from problems, another small foreshadow of Clark's future slipped in there. That thing with Lana at the end, I'm still trying to figure it out. It seemed like a good, interesting and new way to end an episode, certainly leaves people thinking. I figured that she was thinking over Lex's last comment about it being a good "partnership", and obviously a look of worry, confusion, and wonder seemed to cross her features. Guess we'll have to wait for the next set of eps and hope they expand on this.

Barb^-^

leaf on the wind...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast