0 0%

0 0%
  • 1/2

2 18.18%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    The Penguin is offline Movin' on Up
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Smallville "Crimson" Talkback (Spoilers)

Like This Thread!
    The CW delivers some more new Smallville tonight at 8 p.m. ET. Last week was Labyrinth.

Red kryptonite returns and affects Lois & Clark! Here is the official preview from CWTV.com.

Smallville #6-13 "Crimson"
    After Lois (Erica Durance) tries on lipstick made with red kryptonite, she becomes overwhelmed with desire for Clark (Tom Welling) and makes her move. The two share a kiss, transferring the red kryptonite to Clark and his inhibitions immediately shut down causing "bad-Clark" to emerge.

Fueled by the red rock, Clark decides to break up Lex (Michael Rosenbaum) and Lana's (Kristin Kreuk) wedding dinner and kidnap the bride-to-be.

Allison Mack, John Glover and Annette O'Toole also star. Brian Peterson & Kelly Souders wrote the episode directed by Glen Winter.
    "Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves." - Henry David Thoreau

Peter Paltridge is online now It's worth iiiiiiiit
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Call me crazy, but I think the FDA should start cracking down on all these companies that are using meteor rocks as product ingredients.
    Visit my website! It's comfy and easy to wear!
    www.platypuscomix.net
    THIS WEEK: It's a war on the media and Trawn and company are caught in the middle in Part 2 of a brand-new Electric Wonderland incident! Aren't you glad real life isn't this insane?

Wounded_Dragon is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Stupid pop psychology crap. Inhibitions are a part of people's personalities, stripping them doesn't bring the "truth" out.
    Playing: DC Universe Online(PS3) Boycott Tier 6!
    Watching: *Netflix backlog*

At least 15 percent of the moviegoing audience experiences headache and eyestrain during 3-D movies. I'm one of them. And no, I don't need corrective eyewear.

Anyone00 is offline The Moltar-Snork
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So was that woman selling the love potions and such supposed to be Destiny or the New God of bad plot devices?
    Joris: Your story makes me want to have a little brother, Papycha. Isn't that weird?
    Kerubim: Don't worry, Jojo. You have your whole life to meet new brothers. Some you will choose, others will ruin your life, and others still will make it worth living...

Dogbert is offline I Don't See Gravity
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I guess this fills one of the required occasionally "let's have Clark kiss a lot of people" episodes.

Didn't Clark give the CD (and case) to Lois as a distraction so he could run away? How did he have it at the Planet?

WAY too many little hints that Lois & Clark will end up together. I'll accept one or two given the main plot for this episode, but it was constant. Saying "Lois & Clark" twice in a row, intertwined destinies, "walk around the corner," etc. I'm so sick of it.

Once again we get another episode with Lex being totally dragged down by this Lex & Lana story arc. Do any fans like her and what she's doing to Lex?

We did get Clark telling off his Ma over her behavior. That part I liked. It shouldn't have been in front of a bunch of random people, but I'll take it anyway.

I'm also glad Chloe and Jimmy are broken up. One more chance of seeing a Clark/Chloe relationship. They keep throwing so many Lois & Clark hints that I'm being to hope it's a red herring and Chloe will end up with him in the end.

Regular Kryptonite cancels the effects of Red Kryptonite. There's a random helps-the-plot-of-the-week development.

Oh, and what was up with going to Oliver's place. Just an excuse to use the set one last time?

B-

BlackoutCreature is online now Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogbert View Post
    Oh, and what was up with going to Oliver's place. Just an excuse to use the set one last time?
    I actually think that will play a role in some future episode. Ollie probably has the place monitored with cameras while he's away. When he returns, chances are a videotape of Lois and Clark's "heavy petting" will show up around the same time to cause headaches for all parties involved.

I'm also against the Lois and Clark hints. If you threw away the source material for the show (Superman comics) and just focused on the story that Smallville itself is telling, Lois and Clark just doesn't make sense. The build since the start of the show has been between Clark and Chloe, they have the chemistry, they have the storyline. The only reason why Clark and Lois is even being hinted at is to satisfy comic book purists. I'd hate to see the show throw away 5-6 seasons of story just to match up with a completely different media and satisfy a group of people who are still upset that Clark didn't name his dog Krypto.

And what exactly was Lana holding at the end? Sorry to be crude, but I almost thought it was some kind of homemade abortion tool. I hope I'm wrong on that.

BatKid is offline The True Batman
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackoutCreature View Post
    And what exactly was Lana holding at the end? Sorry to be crude, but I almost thought it was some kind of homemade abortion tool. I hope I'm wrong on that.
    Bwahaha...let's hope not. That'd be very painful if it was.

It was the crowbar Lex used when he hit Clark in the barn. They briefly showed it, but the crowbar was heavily bent (due to Clark's skin), and Lana managed to grab it. So now she knows something is up.

Also surprised no one brought up the revelation of Lex doing something with the baby. I suspect 33.1 has something to do with it.
    "We could have changed the world...NOW...look at us...I've become a political liability...and you...you're a JOKE...I want you...to REMEMBER, Clark...in all the years to come...in your most private moments...I want you to remember MY HAND...AT YOUR THROAT...I want...you to remember...the one man who BEAT you...." - Batman to Superman in DKR

Dogbert is offline I Don't See Gravity
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I forgot to mention, after the way Clark behaved in this episode, there should be some serious repercussions. I mean, Lana implied he's using drugs. Yet, somehow, I have a feeling it will all be reduced to just his mention of the baby.

BlackoutCreature, I actually thought about the possibility of Oliver seeing surveillance during the show and forgot while I was posting my comments. I agree they could be going in that direction, but I have the feeling it either won't be mentioned (similar to how Clark never seems to be seen my Lex's security cameras) or it will be briefly mentioned and quickly forgotten.

Supernovametalstar is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BatKid View Post

Also surprised no one brought up the revelation of Lex doing something with the baby. I suspect 33.1 has something to do with it.
    I suspect that there is a little bit of Zod still in Lex, manipulating him. I thought this episode was going to be a bad one with it's obvious uses of red k and the whole tired "hey, Clark and Lois are going to be an item in the future, weee", but in seeing the ending scenes and reading about the ep, sounds like it turned out okay.
    Dynamic Soul!

ShadowGUN is online now Hey listen!!!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogbert View Post
    I forgot to mention, after the way Clark behaved in this episode, there should be some serious repercussions. I mean, Lana implied he's using drugs. Yet, somehow, I have a feeling it will all be reduced to just his mention of the baby.

Speaking of that, did anyone notice that Jimmy was the only to complain about Clark behavior after it happened? I mean Chloe and rest already forgave him like they have done in past yet Jimmy wasn't. It seems Jimmy is the only sane person on the show.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast