Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"The Fog" Talkback (Spoilers)

Like This Thread!

"It killed them. The fog killed them." - Spooner

Release Date: October 14, 2005
    Studio: Columbia Pictures
    Director: Rupert Wainwright
    Starring: Tom Welling, Maggie Grace, Selma Blair, DeRay Davis, Rade Serbedzija

Plot Summary: In Revolution Studios' horror-thriller "The Fog" there really is something out there in the dark. One hundred years ago, in a thick, eerie fog off the rocky coast of Northern California, a horrible shipwreck occured under mysterious circumstances. Now, shrouded in darkness, the ghosts of the long-dead sailors have returned from their watery graves to exact their bloody, merciless revenge.

Visit the official movie site here.

Comments?

Crazy Pineapple is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    While, I'm not seeing the movie eerily enough this morning the drive to school was ridiculously foggy. All you could see was the road and nothing ahead of or to the side of you. It was almost like I was in a different plain of existence. Perhaps this was a sign I should have seen the movie tonight, but I'd rather see the original first.

Michael24 is online now Moderator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    At the most, this will be a curiosity DVD rental for me. The original is my favorite Carpenter movie, so I'm a little miffed that they remade it and turned it into what looks like just another crappy PG-13 teen horror flick. I kinda had a little bit of faith when it was announced that Carpenter would actually be involved, but the ads don't look very appealing, except for seeing LOST's Maggie Grace run around in her underwear.
    LiveJournal | My Kevin Conroy Fan Page
    Current TV Favorites: Arrow, Bates Motel, Big Bang Theory, Blue Bloods, Criminal Minds, Elementary, Family Guy, The Flash, Gotham, Justified, Longmire, Ripper Street, Sleepy Hollow, Stalker, Toy Hunter, Unforgettable.