Quantcast
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Corrado is offline ...
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

(BREAKING NEWS) Brock Lesnar to leave WWE after Wrestlemania XX

Like This Thread!
    from pwinsider.com:

"Very strange reports are coming out that Brock Lesnar could possibly be finished with the WWE after WrestleMania 20 takes place this Sunday. It seems that Bill Goldberg may not be the only main event wrestler to be done with the WWE.

Apparantly, friends and family of Brock Lesnar state that the former WWE Champion has not been very happy recently. Lesnar is said to have been upset that he had to go and travel all the way to South Africa, "only to wrestle Hardcore Holly", as opposed to wrestling in a more high-profile match. The general consensus in the locker room was that the whole tour of SA was handled wrongly.

Lesnar is also said to be upset that he will be programmed with the Undertaker after WrestleMania is done and dusted. He feels that he is supposed to be the "main event player" of the company, and takes exception to being fed to the "Deadman" once more.

Interestingly enough, The Undertaker's return with his old gimmick has not gone down very well at all in the Smackdown locker room, as many wrestlers feel that his old gimmick always portrayed the wrestler as invincible, and that he didn't "sell" other wrestlers moves. They feel that Smackdown should be moving forward with the new talent, and not reverting to old ideas.

Lesnar is scheduled to work the UK tour after WrestleMania, but it seems that he will be taking time off, after heavy discussions between himself and Vince McMahon. The WWE is not making any post-WrestleMania plans with Lesnar involved, and the company has been told to remove all Lesnar voice-over's fom upcoming show's.

We'll have more on this story, as it develops."

This came completely out of nowhere. I hope Lesnar doesn't go. He's a very intregal part of WWE.

As for the Undertaker, the Smackdown crew does have a point. The Undertaker should go to RAW, IMO.

I hope everything clears up.
    Last edited by Corrado; 03-10-2004 at 05:29 PM.

MAXIMUS is offline The Hound
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I thought the Undertaker would be going to RAW after WMXX...hmm

As for Brock he's always had a chip on his shoulder. WWE should of known becuase the quicker you give people the title who havent really paid their dues, their ego will just grow and grow and now he thinks he's the best thing since sliced bread. No one is irreplaceable in wrestling.
    "Good cop and Bad cop left for the day. I'm a different kind of cop." - Vic Mackey

EinBebop is offline Kneel Before Zod
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrado
    Lesnar is also said to be upset that he will be programmed with the Undertaker after WrestleMania is done and dusted. ...Lesnar is scheduled to work the UK tour after WrestleMania, but it seems that he will be taking time off, after heavy discussions between himself and Vince McMahon.
    Sounds like someone has conveniently "lost their smile" just before they would have had to do a high-profile job.
    "He lived hard and died stupid."

PaQ
    PaQ is offline Believe it!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This is some unfortunate news.. Perhaps Brock did get the title too early, either way I don't agree with him wrestling Taker..

Taker should go to RAW after Wrestlemania.

Hopefully this little disension will lead to a Goldberg win at Mania.... I can only hope..

Perhaps Brock should take a break.. and hopefully the WWE can show that he isn't as valuable as he thinks he apparently is.

Amongst the Leaves

"Are you still alive or what?"

Corrado is offline ...
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Sounds like someone has conveniently "lost their smile" just before they would have had to do a high-profile job."

I think Goldberg was set to do the job ever since the match came about.

As for why Taker should be on RAW, four words:

Randy Orton: Legend Killer.

MAXIMUS is offline The Hound
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Corrado that is a very good idea. Also, RAW needs more talent and big names now that Goldberg will be leaving.
    "Good cop and Bad cop left for the day. I'm a different kind of cop." - Vic Mackey

EinBebop is offline Kneel Before Zod
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrado
    As for why Taker should be on RAW, four words:

Randy Orton: Legend Killer.
    Let's not jump the gun, here. The time to kill the legend of the Undertaker would be at Wrestlemania XXI.
    "He lived hard and died stupid."

Patrick Bateman is offline Telling it like it is
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    What's this guy's problem? "Oh no, they want me to lose, wah!" While he's not my favorite wrestler, look at The Rock. He was IT in the WWF/E for a good 5 years, and he was never too good to lose when it benefit the story. He lost to the Hurricane, even. Brock is just a huge egomaniac.
    "There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me; only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply... am not... there."

Sigma is offline Simply Phenomenal
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The Undertaker will probably be on RAW after WMXX. I hated the American Bad Ass gimmick, but I love the Deadman gimmick and the return of The Undertaker is probably what im most looking forward to seeing at WMXX.

If Lesnar leaves that would be bad because he is so over and he will remain a big time player in wrestling for awhile. And I do agree with Lesnar he shouldn't have to fly all the way to South Africa to wrestle Bob Holly. I have nothing against Holly, but he just isn't that great. As for Goldberg supposedly leaving after WMXX I am jumping for joy since I hate Goldbore.

Spike Mcdougal is offline The Legendary Outlaw
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ok why does everyone keep saying that Goldberg is gone after next Sunday, did he sign a year deal or something?
    I'm not that trusting. I kept my finger on the trigger the whole time

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast