Frozen's Guide to Auctionwatch:
1. Go to www.auctionwatch.com
and open an account. Don't worry - it's free!
2. Having signed up, choose the Auction Manager option from the top bar.
3. From there choose the Manage Image option from the menu.
4. OK, now you should be looking at the Image Hosting page. You can up load any images you'd like to post from here as jpegs or gifs.
5. Click on the browse button on the screen - this will allow you to select any images you wish to upload from your computer. You can upload several images at a time.
6. Once your images/images have uploaded they will appear as "thumbnails".
7. Click on the thumbnail of the image you want to post. This will bring up the full size image. Right click your mouse button down over the image and choose "Copy Image Location".
8. Go to the "Toon Zone Drawing Board" and click "New Thread" or, if in an existing thread, "Post Reply".
9. To post an image using codes write [ IMG ] (but without the spaces between the text and the brackets...) then write [ /IMG ]. Place your cursor between [ IMG ] and [ /IMG ] and paste the image's HTML code. Alternatively, just click the 'IMG' button on the VB
code panel (the bunch of buttons over the main text filed where all the 'bold' and other type of buttons are. When the pop up screen appears, paste your HTML code in the field replacing the existing" http://
10. Fill in the rest of your post as normal.
11. Click the "Preview Post/Reply" button just to ensure everything's OK, then click "Submit New Thread/Reply".