Quantcast
toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  
toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Captin "Hank" Murphy is offline Free Labotamies for Apes.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Photoshop hijinks with Captain Murphy

Like This Thread!
    Since I am told that photoshop stuff is ok to show here, I'll show mine(to increase my ego ). I start off with three and if I get enough coments I'll show off more.

Here I go;
    Ever seen one of those posters that has a picture of a mary-jane leaf and has the words "Leagalize it" on it? Well I made a differant version of that poster, and I think it serves a more important purpose than legalizing a plant.

Looks like the nickelodian block for toddlers is starting to grow up(or just has from giving kids nightmares).

Beware of the Ozzy Goblin, the most scariest Osbourne to done the costume. Spidey is gonna get owned and his head bitten off.
    Click here to see my work.

And yes, I know I spelled Captain wrong.

James is offline Administrator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Is Megatron banned? I didn't know that. Nice montage. I don't know the original add, nevertheless the message comes across well.

Nice idea with Ozzy. Megatron is the one I think is rendered best and comes off as the coolest idea.

Dark Knight Adventures 10th Anniversary Special
    - it's back!
    Twittering Jim - Twitter
    JamesMcLean.net - James' website
    "I turned to Aunt Agatha, whose demeanour was now rather like that of one who, picking daisies on the railway, has just caught the down express in the small of the back."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SJJ
    Is Megatron banned? I didn't know that. Nice montage. I don't know the original add, nevertheless the message comes across well.

Nice idea with Ozzy. Megatron is the one I think is rendered best and comes off as the coolest idea.
    Yes, the original G1 Megatron toy is banned from being sold in department stores because(acording to some dumb adults) it looks too much like a real gun. You can buy it at a convention for like $200, but for it be sold at department stores at sane price, it has be larger than a real gun, has to be and look totally plastic, and there has to be one of those orange things on the tip of the gun.

Here's three more of my works.

I made this halloween sig just for fun out of Kingdom Heart images(I think the fog really adds to the effect and mood).

I made this as the perfect responce when somebody post old net-crap everybody has over a million times.(and the person who says it, is perfect irony to show how old the subject really is).

Here's something I been PhotoShoping with for a long while(mostly because of lasyness. ) I took an online poster image of that god-awful movie "You got Served" and turned it into one interesting owned image(with a montorage of classic ownage icons).

Artimus Gigan is offline Aeris Fries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ah yes G1 Megatron...even though he may be small and skimpy compared to other bots I still yearn for him at an affordable price. Because my parents didn't let me get him when I was 5...I however do have a complete G1 Soundwave, Coolest of all the Original Decepticons!!!

Anyways, nice images, post more.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ok, more is a comin now.

This is a sig I made for somebody at a Transformers MB.

This old image goes on the main page of an old Digimon/Transformers crossover site I use to run.

And this was an old digimon/Transformer crossover poster I never finished(it's a big one, so I'll link it instead).
    http://bignuke.homestead.com/files/pics/DWposter.jpg

(If you wondering what all those little green heads mean, that's the logo of the regular name I use at various MBs, "Nuke Mayhem")

Rune is offline off(world) model
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wow, these are very good indeed, good to see some stuff from you Cap'n Hank

I'm really impressed wuith the Megatron one, it looks very slick, my other favourite is the Kingdom Hearts one, it just looks so ... right ^_^

The Ozzy one is something else, scarier than the original Predator for one thing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Aww shuks! :anime: If it wasn't for those digital imaging classes I took in college, it wouldn't look that good. but now I have to find some more of my work that isn't too riskae to be seen on a family MB. Oh well, you'll have to settle for this while I search.

I also did the color in the text as well.

I made this shortly after the premier of the ep when Smokescreen's dies in "Transformers Armada".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Here's something I forgot I had.

I might add some more tomorrow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Here's something I photoshoped a short while ago. It's what I think robin and starfire's son would like if they had a child, I call him "Phoenix Boy"(Though I think there's too much robin in him ).

Outlander00 is offline Another Stand Alone Complex
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Capt Hank... I have to be honest here.

With the exception of the Megatron poster, I am not feelin these pieces. I just feel that they are too juvenile and really have no esthetic quality... they feel like stuff you play with more than actual "art" or "design"persay.

I say the Megatron one being the exception, because you did something cool, design wise, with that one. You took a familar concept and made a satirical statement from it.

the others... just fall way flat.

I say take what you did with the Megatron one and roll with it. Make a series of satirical pieces like that one. I feel if you worked at it you could some really cool stuff!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast