Quantcast
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    ShadowBeast is offline Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    I'm curious was the shadow creature the shapeshifter? or was it a separate creature?

Quote Originally Posted by Gatordragon View Post
    Personally I didn't mind Dipper's love for Wendy that much, but I thought Wendy was out of Dipper's league. Judging by some of the posts here, I think people didn't like the pairing because it took focus away from the action and adventure. I can understand that. Dipper constantly trying to win Wendy over and her not reciprocating was getting old. It's best they stay friends for now.
    Dipper's height was probably his main problem since there was a big height difference between him and Wendy.
    But yeah I suspected the same reason for everyone's dislike for the couple, though I wouldn't be surprised if Dipper finds another girl to fawn over.

Quote Originally Posted by TheVileOne View Post
    I thought he meant he has only six fingers as in he lost four of them. Or did he mean six on each hand?
    In the season 2 premieres Stan was wearing a glove that had six fingers(with the sixth finger in the glove empty) so the Author has and extra finger on possibly both hands.

King_of_doom is offline kiva fan
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Don't know what you mean on the shadow creature, his(what i believe) is the ant/spider like look his real appearance.

On the author having both extra fingers i feel it's just one to show the uniqueness of having on your hand an extra 6 finger. As i mention before some say this character is the author but i do believe he's a red herring but he was involve with the author in someway
    You'll never get credit for my discovery,Who's going to believe a talking head? Get a job in a sideshow*Herbert West*

Deadpool: They replace Megas XLR for this!? Man where’s the world coming to

ShadowBeast is offline Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King_of_doom View Post
    Don't know what you mean on the shadow creature, his(what i believe) is the ant/spider like look his real appearance.
    It was the creature that first chased Dipper and Wendy until the Shapeshifter came and ripped it's tongue out. It's shape didn't look like the Shapeshifter's real form since it had a big round head, though the Shapeshifter did transform into what the creature possibly looked like but whether it was him who chased Dipper and Wendy or a separate creature all together is unknown.

SaneMan is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    All in all an amazing episode.

We get more info on the diary.
    A great satisfying resolution for the Dipper/Wendy subplot
    And an awesome The Thing reference.

TheVileOne is offline Peace Loving Shinobi
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBeast View Post
    I'm curious was the shadow creature the shapeshifter? or was it a separate creature?

Dipper's height was probably his main problem since there was a big height difference between him and Wendy.
    But yeah I suspected the same reason for everyone's dislike for the couple, though I wouldn't be surprised if Dipper finds another girl to fawn over.

In the season 2 premieres Stan was wearing a glove that had six fingers(with the sixth finger in the glove empty) so the Author has and extra finger on possibly both hands.
    Maybe it was his mysterious twin's glove.
    "This is true. This is real. This . . . Is . . . STRAIGHT EDGE."

-CM Punk

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBeast View Post
    It was the creature that first chased Dipper and Wendy until the Shapeshifter came and ripped it's tongue out. It's shape didn't look like the Shapeshifter's real form since it had a big round head, though the Shapeshifter did transform into what the creature possibly looked like but whether it was him who chased Dipper and Wendy or a separate creature all together is unknown.
    Cohort,

i'm assuming it was the same creature. if it was a different one i think they would have had a foreshadowing scene of it escaping. but you could be right and it might be two different ones.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123