Viper is offline I'll Never Forget You Two!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Disney's Frozen to Be Released March 18

Like This Thread!
    I just learned from comingsoon.net that Disney's Frozen will be released on Blu-Ray on March 18!!! There's still no word what extras will be on it, but it's something to look forward to! It's one of my all-time favorite Disney movies along with Ariel & Rapunzel!!! I can't wait to get this just in time for Easter!!
    Best Kim Possible Dialogue:
    Kim(to Ron): You're weird.
    Ron(embarrassed) Kim.
    Kim: Shhh. I like weird.

Most Memorable Winx Club Dialogue:
    Dark Bloom: Why don't you fight?! Or is it because I'm more powerful than the five of you combined?!

Flora(furious at the Trix for hurting Rose): SHE WAS MY SISTER!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Awesome! Thanks for the info. Didnt get to see it in theaters so cant wait for the bluray. Sounds real good

Peter Paltridge is offline It's worth iiiiiiiit
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ToonamiFanatic View Post
    Awesome! Thanks for the info. Didnt get to see it in theaters so cant wait for the bluray. Sounds real good
    You can still go. It's still playing in just about every theater. This is the first time I've heard a Blu-Ray announcement one week after the film is still #1 at the box office.
    Visit my website! It's comfy and easy to wear!
    www.platypuscomix.net
    THIS WEEK: It's a war on the media and Trawn and company are caught in the middle in Part 2 of a brand-new Electric Wonderland incident! Aren't you glad real life isn't this insane?

GWOtaku is online now Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I don't know, going by this the release date for Frozen on home video is probably in rumor territory for now. I think it's possible, but if I were Disney and I had a movie #2 only to The Lion King at the box office, I'd give it the extra time at the theater myself.....
    I would suggest that it's not the medium, but the quality of perception and expression, that determines the significance of art. But what would a cartoonist know? -Bill Watterson

GWOtaku is online now Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Turns out Frozen is in fact being released March 18th, as this recently posted press release describes!

PR: Disney's "Frozen" Coming to Digital HD on February 25, 2014; Blu-ray Combo, DVD, & On Demand March 18 - Toon Zone News

After a little poking around I came upon this page, which describes some of the extras in more detail:

• The Making Of Frozen: People want to know how movies are made, this piece will do that for you. Hosts Kristen Bell, Josh Gad and Jonathan Groff take you deep into the Disney Animation Studios on a musical tour written by composers Kristen Anderson Lopez & Robert Lopez. Directed By Kenny Ortega
    • D’frosted: Disney’s Journey From Hans Christian Anderson to Frozen: While Frozen is a new and unique fairy tale, the story of Hans Christian Anderon’s The Snow Queen was one of Walt Disney’s projects in development for years. Through research and never before seen concept artwork by Marc Davis, we take a look at the legacy of this story and how it lead the way for Frozen.
    Also the four deleted scenes are titled "Never Underestimate The Power of Elsa", "The Dressing Room", "Meet Kristoff #1", and "Meet Kristoff #2"

I am wondering if maybe there is a mistake in the PR, because the above doesn't include a mention of a second "making of" feature. Other sites have cited it though. Perhaps time will make this more clear.
    I would suggest that it's not the medium, but the quality of perception and expression, that determines the significance of art. But what would a cartoonist know? -Bill Watterson

CartoonFridays is offline Promoted to detective.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I'll pre-order it on DisneyStore.com as soon as The Jungle Book comes out and I'll get a discount on my next purchase.
    Young lady, I'm an expert on humans!