Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
    Dudley is offline <- Watch the cartoon!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by ILDC View Post
    Here's a Season 1 poster they're apparently giving out at Comic Con. Gotta love the gnome rainbow puking on the Disney Channel logo.

https://twitter.com/_AlexHirsch/stat...886977/photo/1
    Aaaaaaand....downloaded!

Quote Originally Posted by King_of_doom View Post
    That was really cool interview panel. Nice to hear both JG Quintel and Alex Hirsch on the same panel. I like they explained on some episodes how they could have turn out, mostly on Eggscellent where instead of Rigby going into a coma he vomits the eggs and turn it into a vomit man thing also with Alex where he wanted to go for a Labyrinth parody episode.

Too bad no one ask if they make a RG/GF crossover(i know when pigs fly) but could have been sweet.
    Well, they did have Mordecai interact with Grunkle Stan!
    It's interesting to hear how they have to deal with the BS&P and network executives. They still manage to get away with a lot, but it still sounds like a pain that they have to deal with them at all. That's what's unappealing about trying to get a show on television.
    I also like hearing about their methods of coming up with episodes. I should try that out sometime.

The Talon is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I find it hilarious that they can't show a poster saying "spin the bottle" on it, yet Grunkle Stan's morbid speech to Dipper & Mabel was allowed.

That Labyrinth episode sounds fantastic though, I would really want to see that somewhere down the line.

King_of_doom is offline kiva fan
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dudley View Post
    Aaaaaaand....downloaded!

Well, they did have Mordecai interact with Grunkle Stan!
    It's interesting to hear how they have to deal with the BS&P and network executives. They still manage to get away with a lot, but it still sounds like a pain that they have to deal with them at all. That's what's unappealing about trying to get a show on television.
    I also like hearing about their methods of coming up with episodes. I should try that out sometime.
    I know but could have been better, i felt JG wasn't feeling it.

Unappealing on dealing with the BS&P and network executives yet surprising how they got the stuff they add on the show , reminds me of how Animaniacs did it except they got it alot more easier.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Talon View Post
    That Labyrinth episode sounds fantastic though, I would really want to see that somewhere down the line.
    That would be cool, i think Alex can still do the episode.

Hearing how Alex was mentioning of how changes will affect where he talks about the final episode, either we see changes on one of the characters or(just a theory) that the Mystery Shack will indeed be destroyed.
    You'll never get credit for my discovery,Who's going to believe a talking head? Get a job in a sideshow*Herbert West*

Deadpool: They replace Megas XLR for this!? Man where’s the world coming to

Lord Beckett is offline Skepticals.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm pretty disappointed that Gravity Falls was snubbed for an Emmy nod, its hands down the best cartoon of 2012, and thus far, 2013.

ILDC is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Zipp_Rezzeppa is offline No dice, Cowboy!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zipp_Rezzeppa View Post
    I love it when they parody Disney.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Turns out Matt was still going to upload the Comic Con panel:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    A compilation DVD is coming this October. What exactly is on the disc is unknown, but it comes with a replica of the Mystery Journal #3.

Gravity Falls DVD news: Announcement for Gravity Falls - Six Strange Tales | TVShowsOnDVD.com

King_of_doom is offline kiva fan
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ILDC View Post
    A compilation DVD is coming this October. What exactly is on the disc is unknown, but it comes with a replica of the Mystery Journal #3.

Gravity Falls DVD news: Announcement for Gravity Falls - Six Strange Tales | TVShowsOnDVD.com
    I'm actually surprise they are releasing a DVD, of course not the complete 1st season but at the same time does give hopes that Disney may consider doing it. So far it does look cool especially the content that it will have, i might consider buying it.
    You'll never get credit for my discovery,Who's going to believe a talking head? Get a job in a sideshow*Herbert West*

Deadpool: They replace Megas XLR for this!? Man where’s the world coming to