Quantcast
Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
    King_of_doom is offline kiva fan
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Honestly waiting for a new episode feel a bit long to wait, never happen to me before and i'm already excited to see a new Motorcity episode.

A bit bland where Mike finds an energy to defeat Kane but i do hope it ends up good.
    You'll never get credit for my discovery,Who's going to believe a talking head? Get a job in a sideshow*Herbert West*

Deadpool: They replace Megas XLR for this!? Man where’s the world coming to

King_of_doom is offline kiva fan
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Sorry to bump it but who saw the episode? Seriously WOW the animation still surprise me, really nice episode of course it still had a quick pacing with the writing but i know they will have some nice character develop soon along with the backstory of the characters, i do want to know more of Mike's past and why Kane change his views all of a sudden since he and Jacob where partners.
    You'll never get credit for my discovery,Who's going to believe a talking head? Get a job in a sideshow*Herbert West*

Deadpool: They replace Megas XLR for this!? Man where’s the world coming to

Sketch is offline not like those other old guys
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Solid episode. Not so sure how I feel about having a "dilema of the week" situation but if they're creative about it then it should stay interesting.

Nice to hear Jim Cummings in this episode.

For the latest Toonami news and programming discussion, listen to the weekly Toonami Faithful Podcast

Check out an exclusive interview with Boondocks and Black Dynamite director LeSean Thomas

HG Revolution is offline Truth (with crazy opinions!)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Are the post-pilot episodes going to be streaming?
    Please donate to help with my senior project for school: my senior project! https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/t...ical/x/1210328
    My blog: http://the-lfb.com/author/rbaron/

BrianLeague is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HG Revolution View Post
    Are the post-pilot episodes going to be streaming?
    All Motorcity episodes will be posted on Motorcity's page on Disney XD's website after they air on TV.

Also, via TheFutonCritic.com;

Motorcity (9:00) - Disney XD
    0.408 million viewers, #27; 0.050 million adults 18-49 (0.0 rating), #28

Kind of dropped from last week, and it dropped about .4 million viewers from the previous shows that were airing.

Kickin' It (8:00) - Disney XD
    0.735 million viewers, #21; 0.110 million adults 18-49 (0.1 rating), #25

Lab Rats (8:30) - Disney XD
    0.811 million viewers, #20; 0.085 million adults 18-49 (0.1 rating), #26

Additionally, here's a very old pilot for Motorcity that was posted on tumblr.
    Last edited by BrianLeague; 05-09-2012 at 08:02 PM.
    Help Sym-Bionic Titan Get Another Season!
    Find us on: Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - deviantART

Matt Hazuda is offline Nerfariously planning
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I need to re-watch the episode since I wasn't paying complete attention, but I did notice a line that Chuck said. He mentions that the device they have could blow up "all of Michigan" so it seems like the rest of the state exists. My guess? In a "No Man's Land" style of situation (Batman storyline), Detroit finally got bad enough either via a disaster of sorts or something else, the US government broke off all ties to the city, basically abandoning it to whatever forces inside are able to claim it. In this case, that would be Kane.
    Yup. It's a signature. Go away if you're expecting something interesting here.

Dragnatek is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Motorcity getting about half the viewers of the live action shows that aired before it. That is what I feared would happen.

HEATXZ is offline Duck Knght
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Episode 2 was amazing :anime:
    My favorite part is when Texas is talking about his plan to beat up Kane XD
    Greatest Funniest Character nominations ,Feel free to visit my Toonzone Blog

Neo Yi is offline Looking Good, Link!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Ed's review pretty much nails it; cliche plot, but stylish visuals. It's an amazingly gorgeous cartoon and I'm tempt to say I would watch it for animation alone, but I know I'll need that substance eventually. The first episode is frantic - too frantic for my taste - and I almost got lost amongst the extremely detailed animation and fast-paced action.

Episode Two seems to dial it down a lot more and I could sit through it without getting a seizure. It's also a better episode with a more intriguing plot and a sense of intensity that kept me glued in a couple of places (loved the infiltration in Kane's company building). I don't have much to say about it just yet. It's pretty to look at and there's charm squeaking in; so I'll stick a bit more and see if it'll snare me in completely.
    My DeviantART/My Twitter/My Tumblr
    Stuff of Opinions:
    Do you want to be Remembered? I review The Book of Life.

Ed Liu is online now Grumpy Gorilla
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Episode 2 popped up pretty fast on Comcast's On Demand service where I am, too. Now they just have to get Disney channels in HD On Demand, but now I'm just being picky . The weird thing is that iTunes offers to "buy all episodes of the show" for $2.99 (the standalone price for episode 2 in HD), but doesn't seem to have a season pass set up yet.

Saw episode 2 and I liked it enough to keep going. Neo Yi had pretty much the same reaction I did to it: no surprises plotwise, but tons of fun and style in the look and feel of the show and the animation wasn't quite as manic as before. But man oh man I still just love the way this show looks, even if I still get visually lost occasionally. I think the touchstone I picked up on for it is Teen Titans, in that it's an action show that doesn't take itself entirely seriously and manages to do better than you think it should at balancing both. The other touchstone is Transformers Prime, which may even be a better comparison because it tended to be (mostly) lighthearted drama rather than the out-and-out comedy that Teen Titans would do occasionally.
    Edward Liu | Disney Forum moderator | Toon Zone News Interviews Editor

"...ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science."
    -- Charles Darwin, The Descent of Man