Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
    Villano is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Kate Micucci? Dang! Good thing I did ask.

Frontier is online now Senior Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Kel Mitchell from Kenan and Kel? My god, I haven't seen him in years!

King_of_doom is offline kiva fan
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed Liu View Post
    From the Disney XD Media page:

Could have sworn that it was Grey Delisle doing Julie, but it seems like half the female voices on the air are Grey Delisle to me. Then again, maybe it's because she actually is like half the female voices on the air today .
    Really? I probably get Reid Scott gets confused by Steve Blum but Grey DeLisle didn't came to mind when hearing Julie but can't blame you, she's the female version of Frank Welker when it comes to voice alot of characters :P.

Quote Originally Posted by sabrewolf View Post
    Kel Mitchell from Kenan and Kel? My god, I haven't seen him in years!
    Well Kel's been doing voice acting lately like the Ant from Pink Panther and Pals
    You'll never get credit for my discovery,Who's going to believe a talking head? Get a job in a sideshow*Herbert West*

Deadpool: They replace Megas XLR for this!? Man where’s the world coming to

Dragnatek is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    And here I thought Texas was Patrick Warburton. I'm just getting confused with the voices.

Sketch is offline not like those other old guys
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    It is a very Warburton-esque so that's understandable.

Do you like making Fantasy Schedules? Come check out Elsewhere

Read ramblings from myself and other animation and comic enthusiasts on The Scratch Pad

spartanx54 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Woah. This was actually pretty good. The plot was all around okay, nothing that engaging IMO. But I particularly liked Abraham Kane, Mark Hamil I think does a great job, and is probably the reason I like Abraham in the first place.

The characters were all fun, especially Texas. All the action scenes were well executed.

Really get a Sym-Bionic Titans vibe from this, enjoyed it a lot.

This show is a step in the right direction for Disney XD, Which needs more action shows other than Spiderman/Avengers.
    ​"Anyone can be a hero, even a man who did something so simple and reassuring as putting a coat around a young boy's shoulders, to let him know the world hadn't ended."- Bruce Wayne/Batman

Ed Liu is offline Come to our macaroni party
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Meant to get to this sooner, but things got in the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragnatek View Post
    Really what is the state of the future of this Earth? Is most of America like Detroit Deluxe or closer to old Detroit/motorcity. Is America even still around (probably) but if it's not say the major cities are still around and all controlled by people like Kane. Now I;m sure these questions will be answered but it feels like we should know more from the start.

I can't help but feel that they could have done a much better job setting up the setting for the show. Maybe if this was a two parter instead of a single episode the set up would have been better.
    There is a featurette of Chris Prynocki and Disney's Eric Coleman talking about the show, and they mentioned Robin Hood as a touchstone for this series. In relation to your questions, I think they may be interesting but they ultimately don't really need answers. The setting for the show is Motorcity and Deluxe, just as the setting for Robin Hood is Sherwood Forest and Nottingham. It's not relevant what happened to King Richard during the Crusades, how Sir Guy of Gisborne and the Sheriff of Nottingham seized power, or what else the other realms of England are doing because the story is about Robin Hood. It might be interesting to know what's happening to the other cities or what's happening to America, but that's really not where the story is focused, just as Robin Hood doesn't go outside Nottingham.

I also appreciate the fact that the show doesn't waste a lot of time in open exposition, and delivers whatever you need to know on the fly. I'd rather they keep pushing forward rather than spending a lot of time looking back or around.
    Edward Liu | Disney Forum moderator | Toon Zone News Interviews Editor

"It ain't so much the things we don't know that get us into trouble. It's the things we know that just ain't so."
    -- Josh Billings

Matt Hazuda is offline Nerfariously planning
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Titmouse released a neat 11 minute video showing how scenes go from their rough to final forms. It includes a lot of new footage to boot (new stuff starts around the 4:45 mark). Texas' scene is hilarious. It's just ridiculous how good this show looks in HD (watch the HD version of the clip if you can. It really suits the format nicely).

Yup. It's a signature. Go away if you're expecting something interesting here.

Locke is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I dunno about bad story telling, I was too busy being swept up in the incredible animation and action sequences, this show is awesome!

Matt Hazuda is offline Nerfariously planning
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It's Monday again, so time for a new episode!

"Power Trip"
    Monday, May 7, 2012 @ 9:00PM ET/8:00PM CT on Disney XD

Mike obtains a volatile energy source, possessing the power to defeat Kane.
    Yup. It's a signature. Go away if you're expecting something interesting here.