Cartoon Ruler is online now The Head of the Watchdogs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Is Disney Junior going to skip some Lilo and Stitch episodes?

Like This Thread!
    I'm very curious about this. Lilo and Stitch has some episodes that have crossovers with other Disney shows which they belong to Disney Channel and Disney XD.

For example: In the episode, Morpholomew, it features the American Dragon cast from American Dragon: Jake Long (which airs on Disney XD). Disney Junior isn't going to show anything related to Disney Channel and Disney XD, right? I think Disney Junior will skip this episode, along with others with the Disney Channel crossovers.

Disney Junior is a channel aimed at preschoolers and families; Disney Channel is a channel aimed at tween girls and families and Disney XD is aimed at boys. Disney Junior is Disney Junior so I don't think it will show Lilo and Stitch crossovers.

You are welcome to share your opinion.

Want The Life & Times of Juniper Lee make its comeback to Boomerang? Sign this petition here!

spidey4545 is offline Fox Kids Historian
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Current listings through the end of April do not show that any episodes are being skipped.
    I'm currently piecing together complete scheduling archives of programming blocks. I am in need of info for: Fox Kids, CBS Kidshow, Toonami, One Saturday Morning, DIC Kids Network, Disney Afternoon, JETIX on ABC Family, JETIX on Toon Disney, SNICK, and Adult Swim. Please send me a PM if you can provide airdates for shows or have large video collections from these lineups.

Cartoon Ruler is online now The Head of the Watchdogs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spidey4545 View Post
    Current listings through the end of April do not show that any episodes are being skipped.
    Really? I'm surprised about that? American Dragon......on Disney Junior!?

Want The Life & Times of Juniper Lee make its comeback to Boomerang? Sign this petition here!