Page 37 of 73 FirstFirst ... 272829303132333435363738394041424344454647 ... LastLast
    Game Freak 4 is offline TV Tropes is Ruining My Life!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dudley View Post
    Let me be the first to say that tonight's episode was.....kind of bad.
    There were plenty of good jokes (and cool guest appearance of Seth McFarlane), but everything felt flat, and the the battle between sci-fi and fantasy wasn't as interesting as I hoped it would be.
    Doof and Puss was pretty funny though.
    You can't expect actuall violence in a Disney Title.

Dudley is online now <- Watch the cartoon!
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Game Freak 4 View Post
    You can't expect actuall violence in a Disney Title.
    I wasn't.

Team Teen

Cartoon heroes unite!

Elshastara is offline Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I think this episode was okay - not the best I've ever seen, but it had some nice music to it and a few funny jokes. Along with Doof 'n Puss...

Also, in the Summer Belongs to You episode, (and I only noticed when my sister was watching P&F in the other room) the whole slingshot thing seems to reference Swiss Family Phineas, doesn't it? It hasn't been mentioned, so...

"Or! Or you could have built a giant slingshot, and SHOT us back home!"
    "Hm, that's a good one! Mind if we borrow it sometime?"

...Or something along those lines...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm new and have a lot to get off my chest, ha ha!

Oh you noticed that too? I added it on Phineas and Ferb wiki and they deleted for some reason...

Anyway Summer Belongs to You made me a little sad, it felt so much like a final episode that part of me felt like this was the end of Phineas and Ferb (even though I know it's not true). I also agree that Phineas and Isabella sound amazing in a duet.

Pretty emotional episode too, I felt really bad for Isabella, especially since I know how that situation feels like.

Anyway, has anyone ever wanted to see the end of something but at the same time don't want to because you know that means the show is over? That's how I feel about Phineas and Ferb.

Also Phineas and the others aren't necessarily 10, their official age is "under 15" which means they could be 14, coupled with the fact there was some evidence that he has to at least be 12 (sitting in the front seat of the car) but of course this could be an overexamination.

Personally I too thing she will confess during the movie and Phineas will tell her he always knew and simply thought they were already together (or something along those lines). I am curious how the movie will go, they haven't even started season 3 and if they reveal Perry that means it ought to be the last episode. Although there is the possibility their minds will be erased. The whole movie seems weird to me, it just doesn't seem like Phineas and Ferb to get into a fight like Perry does, it sounds like one of those poorly written fanfictions on paper.

Another thing I'm guessing is that the Eviler Doofenschmirtz is going to pull a Recess and make a machine to end summer vacation.

A question I have is why they are releasing episodes at different times. I mean "We call it Maze" has been released in 4 different Disneys, and as far as I know they don't translate it differently or anything so why not release it to Disney XD? Disney XD which is just now getting Wizard of Odd...in one month!

Anyway I'm fine with an Isabella series, the problem is Isabella loves Phineas and would naturally be with him all the time, so the idea of a new series is pointless and either way they need a new scenario. They can't put enough Isabella filler in the same summer to make a series, so what I'm wondering is, is whether they either

A) Make a new Summer Vacation

B) Make a series based of school, something like "Phineas and Ferb: In School"

or

C) Other

Sorry for the long post

Zorak Masaki is online now Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well, Wizard of Odd just premiered on Disney Channel and i have to say that it was probably one of the better wizard of oz parodies. Fav parts included the house apparently falling on top of suzy, the literal flying squirels (in airplanes), "Isnt this a little girly?""Well, it is Candace's dream", the innacurately named sea of razor sharp rock spikes, and the "rusted" song at the end (along with the end stinger, "yes, yes i do"). However, im getting the impression that season 2 is trying to make a few too many "epic" episodes. Besides this we also had the lake nose monster,quantum booglaoo, the beak, Christmas vacation, and of course, summer belongs to you. However, next week looks to be a return to "normal" (at least by P&F standards) episodes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    You act like all of those showed up at once. Anyway, season 2 has been getting pretty good. I can't wait to see how well Season 3 turns out. I'm a bit surprised as how loosely the parody followed the real Wizard of Oz, but enjoyed it more because of that.

Freedom Fighter is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I hope there's not going to be a lot of singing in this thing."

A pretty fun 'Wizard of Oz' parody, though it meandered a bit in the second half. (Maybe because almost all of the songs were in the first half.) Love Candace's reactions throughout... especially trying to stick to the 'beaten path' instead of having fun the way her brothers want her to. And wow, at everyone getting to sing except Baljeet... sort of. And Candace working with Perry, albeit in a dream again.

Love the callback to "Busted," too. "Rusted" indeed.

Freedom Fighter's Library (Last Updated 5/7-10/12 It's "Fresh from Europe" pregame week!)
    Fanfiction.Net (Last Updated 5/7/12 - Fireside Diaries, Episode 215)

09MurphyM is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I kind of wonder how phineas and ferb will discover perry's secret in the new movie. I guess it will be an accident.

Roxas_Sora is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    OK, this could be fake information, but I just read in Wikipedia about a crossover between "Phineas & Ferb" and "The Wizards of Waverly Place" for the third season. Anybody has heard about his in any other place?.

Silverstar is offline Delightfully Dotty
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxas_Sora View Post
    OK, this could be fake information, but I just read in Wikipedia about a crossover between "Phineas & Ferb" and "The Wizards of Waverly Place" for the third season. Anybody has heard about his in any other place?.
    Anyone can edit Wiki, so it's very easy to fabricate stuff on there. Unless there's an official link or source cited in the article, then chances are that it's fake.
    Like cartoons, comedy, riffs, wisecracks, funny video clips and humorous commentary on animation and geek culture? Check out The Twin Factor, the Star Twins' blog.