Quantcast
Page 4 of 55 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast
    Katrover is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    He better lose his job...........else, one of us is going to have to go and assassinate him. <jk> :P

But, personally, I think Roy Disney will get his wish. I just do.......something keeps telling me...."Everything's going to be all right, eventually."

tucsoncoyote is offline Time to get my "Game face" on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Round 2 on the Disney Buy out.

Quote Originally Posted by Katrover
    He better lose his job...........else, one of us is going to have to go and assassinate him. <jk> :P

But, personally, I think Roy Disney will get his wish. I just do.......something keeps telling me...."Everything's going to be all right, eventually."
    well let's hope so Katfover, cause this just came in while I was sitting here monitoring disney Stocks... here comes Round 2 of the Buyout attacks according to Merril Lynch.. (who' is already guessing what company will be looking at Disney.. believe me the fur will fly shortly.. I have an odd feeling about this..

Cryptozoology 101: The truth is real.

Friday nights on CN.. Action, Adventure, and.. Chilli Fries?

Kim Possible 2002-2007. Save the Cheerleader, Save the World. and for one brief Moment, we the fans, did save the world.

JDWeil is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Let me know when round 3 starts. If Eisner is sh*ttin' bricks he certainly isn't showing it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Eisner is exactly like Scar from The Lion King. Think about it:

1. Power Hungry
    2. Ever since he got involved in the company, he started planning schemes to get more power
    3. Scar killing Mufasa=Eisner forcing Roy Disney and Stanley Gold to resign
    4. Took advantage of power
    5. Simba defeating Scar=Roy Disney convincing stockholders to vote against Eisner

BeastBoyWonder is offline Teen Titans Go!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The best thing we can do right now is vote "No" to Eisner, Bryson, Estrin, and Mitchell. We voted 'no' today... I urge all of the rest of you that are shareholders in Disney to do the same. Not voting is like throwing your vote away to those slimebags doing anything to cling to their power.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JDWeil
    Let me know when round 3 starts. If Eisner is sh*ttin' bricks he certainly isn't showing it.
    Oh believe me JD I'll be sure to keep an eye out.. but the fun this weekend is going to be ABC and the Oscars.. any takers on how low the ratings for that show will be?

Kim Possible 2002-2007. Save the Cheerleader, Save the World. and for one brief Moment, we the fans, did save the world.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Heartilly
    Eisner is exactly like Scar from The Lion King. Think about it:

1. Power Hungry
    2. Ever since he got involved in the company, he started planning schemes to get more power
    3. Scar killing Mufasa=Eisner forcing Roy Disney and Stanley Gold to resign
    4. Took advantage of power
    5. Simba defeating Scar=Roy Disney convincing stockholders to vote against Eisner
    Lady Heartily you're spot on in your observation, but the real thing is you forgot part of 5...

5. Simba defeating Scar = Eisner's fall off of his pedestal into the flames and fires of Angry fans after Roy Disney Convinces shareholders to vote against Eisner.. (if Roy gets a 20 % NO vote, that's saying a lot to the board of Directors.)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Where in the World are the Disney Proxy Ballots???!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Steel
    The best thing we can do right now is vote "No" to Eisner, Bryson, Estrin, and Mitchell. We voted 'no' today... I urge all of the rest of you that are shareholders in Disney to do the same. Not voting is like throwing your vote away to those slimebags doing anything to cling to their power.
    If I had Disney Shares here Steel, I'd be doing the Same thing.. and believe me I wouldn't mind owning a piece of History.. after all once Eisner is gone and the "Good Magic" of Disney is restored here, perhaps we can see a better future for the house of Mouse.. Also your analogy is correct.. (and Already I can smell a ruse by Eisner a Mile away..(um did anyone get their Proxy Ballots by Mail? If not, you might want to contact the Wall Street Security and Exchange Commissions and complain.. perhaps an investigation will ensue..and we can find out where in the world those Proxy Ballots are! Also I found out a bit of a clause over at www.jimhillmedia.com and that is if you don't vote by proxy, then guess who does get to vote for you.. the Disney board! (and you know how they will vote!)

Go guys go.. Show Eisner the Airlock! (after all A fool and his Money are parted in a vaccuum!)

BeastBoyWonder is offline Teen Titans Go!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tucsoncoyote
    If I had Disney Shares here Steel, I'd be doing the Same thing.. and believe me I wouldn't mind owning a piece of History.. after all once Eisner is gone and the "Good Magic" of Disney is restored here, perhaps we can see a better future for the house of Mouse.. Also your analogy is correct.. (and Already I can smell a ruse by Eisner a Mile away..(um did anyone get their Proxy Ballots by Mail? If not, you might want to contact the Wall Street Security and Exchange Commissions and complain.. perhaps an investigation will ensue..and we can find out where in the world those Proxy Ballots are! Also I found out a bit of a clause over at www.jimhillmedia.com and that is if you don't vote by proxy, then guess who does get to vote for you.. the Disney board! (and you know how they will vote!)

Go guys go.. Show Eisner the Airlock! (after all A fool and his Money are parted in a vaccuum!)

Its wierd, they actually sent us a ballot three times, although the identification on each was the same so each subsequent ballot sent in would invalidate the previous vote.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

the Newsweek 'Omen' about Eisner. and look he's got a Target !

Quote Originally Posted by Steel
    Its wierd, they actually sent us a ballot three times, although the identification on each was the same so each subsequent ballot sent in would invalidate the previous vote.
    That's correct Steel Disney sends out three ballots and in fact the Very Last Ballot you mark is the way you vote.. However I found out that some of the Shareholders of Disney haven't gotten their Proxy Ballots yet, refer to www.jimhillmedia.com about that issue, but Already the war is on and I myself personally got a (form) letter from Mr. Disney stating how well the NO vote is going..

also there are new articles by USAToday and Newsweek, and in the Newsweek article there is something rather omen bearing on this..(look at the Newsweek Newsstand Cover on the right side of the page, on it you see a Picture of Donald Trump and he's there doing his "you're Fired" line from the "Apprentice" reality show.. (an omen perhaps?)

omens abound and hopefully Eisner will get shoved out the airlock.. after all A fool and his money are indeed seperated by a vaccuum!