toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Rate this Issue!

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll

1 7.14%
  • ****1/2

2 14.29%

2 14.29%
  • ***1/2

0 0%

3 21.43%
  • **1/2

0 0%

4 28.57%
  • *1/2

0 0%

0 0%
  • 1/2

2 14.29%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Justice League Adventures #12 Talkback (SPOILERS)

Like This Thread!
    The lastest issue in the Justice League Adventures has arrived a little early for winter, but anyhoo...

JUSTICE LEAGUE ADVENTURES #12
    Written by Chris Sequeira; art by Min S. Ku and Mark Propst; cover by John Delaney and Paul Neary

In stores October 2. The comic based on the hit Cartoon Network series continues as the icy heart of villainy is revealed! You’ll want to grab a sweater and light a fire as Mr. Freeze, Captain Cold, Killer Frost and a chilling cabal of icy super-villains attempt a hostile takeover of a small African nation. Can the League stop them in time or will they be the first victims of the “Cold War?”
    32 pages, $2.25

[Edit: Cover & pages added by Brian Cruz]

Green-Ghost is offline Bring on...POISON IVY
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I haven't it yet
    Hopefull I get it at Saturday if not then few weeks later.
    I think this is a cool ( ) issue.

(I hope Brian Cruz or Jim Harvey post the first 4 pages)

ChrisSequeira is offline Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    G'Day, All,

As the writer for this issue I'm interested in any feedback anyone might have on the issue, so fire away!

Cheers,

Chris Sequeira

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi Chris
    I had a chance to read this story quite a while ago when I was first asked to do the cover and I thought it was great!! You did a fantastic job with all the different voices of the characters and the plot was very catchy with lots of "cool" stuff ( sorry I couldn't resist)
    Great Stoof!
    John

Karkull is offline Mod of Chaos
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Okay, I'm ignorant: who are these guys? I recognize Mr. Freeze (I think they'd revoke my modship if I didn't, ), Captain Cold (Flash villain), Icicle (Golden Age villain), and Killer Frost (Firestorm villain); but who are Minister Blizzard, Snowman, Polar Lord, and the Cryonic Man? Of course:

Spoiler:
    Polar Lord might just be a ringer (created for the story) because of his double cross.
    "You don't have the tools to defeat me."
    --Karkull, "The Hand of Fate"

The Justice League Watchtower -- Now 99.9% Wonder Twin-free!

MattL. is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    As usual with these Adventures book they *never* live up to the level of the shows on which they're based. Just another quaint wacky 22 pager.

Also for some reason the colorist on these book insist on makeing Supermans cape and boots brownish looking. Superman Adventures had the same problem.

MattL. is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    P.S.

The real TAS Mr. Freeze would never have teamed up with these geeks. (Mainly because Bruce Timm and co. never would've been stupid enough to use them in JL)

BeastBoyWonder is offline Teen Titans Go!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by MattL.
    As usual with these Adventures book they *never* live up to the level of the shows on which they're based. Just another quaint wacky 22 pager.

Also for some reason the colorist on these book insist on makeing Supermans cape and boots brownish looking. Superman Adventures had the same problem.
    So far I've enjoyed many of the issues in the Adventures series more than episodes of the show themselves. I haven' t had a chance to read this particular issue, but I intend to.

Green-Ghost is offline Bring on...POISON IVY
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thank you Brian for posting the pages
    The cover and the first 4 pages are great!
    Specially page 3.
    John did a great job at the cover and Min has make great artworks in the comic(they always do great artworks )
    The story from Chris Sequeira sounds very good and interresting with all the Icy Villains.
    Can't wait to get it

DisneyBoy is offline Searchin' My Soul
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Greetings Mr. Chris Sequeira! It's nice to have you on the boards with us. I really hope that you stay regardless of whatever negative criticisms may be said. We're a really nice bunch, and as hardcore JL fans, we can also be a tad demanding. Then again, it must have been quite challenging for you to write a JL story with so many main characters. How did you come up with the story idea? I don't think I've heard of you in regards to the DC Animated Universe - what other kinds of work have you done? Are you a big B:TAS fan like most of us here?

P.S. (I've yet to read the issue, so please don't give anything away )

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast