toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Rate This Episode

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%
  • ****1/2

2 50.00%

1 25.00%
  • ***1/2

1 25.00%

0 0%
  • **1/2

0 0%

0 0%
  • *1/2

0 0%

0 0%
  • 1/2

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    James Harvey is offline Administrator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The Zeta Project "Cabin Pressure" Talkback (Spoilers)

Like This Thread!
    An all-new Zeta adventure!

THE ZETA PROJECT

Episode #022 (385-629) - Cabin Pressure
    Original Airdate - July 22nd, 2002

Agent Bennet discovers and arrests Bucky, the mysterious ally who's been helping Zee and Ro all along. Bucky sends out a distress call to our heroes, and the pair sneak onto Bennet's heavily-guarded supersonic transport to rescue him.

Comments?

czyznyck99 is offline Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Fairly good episode, I liked seeing Bucky on the receiving end of trouble for a change, it certainly gave him new light on Ro and Zeta.

I just have one problem. after the numerous times Agent West has clearly screwed up over the course of the series, why isn't he just fired? Is there some sort of insurance policy that prevents this, or are they leading up to it, or is he just comic relief? (I know I would fired him.)

Later.

JusticeLeagueLegion is offline Samantha is a hottie!!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It was cool...I liked how Bucky tricked Agent West. (Which isn't very hard to do) And plus...Agent West was so stupid when he shot at Zeta...he missed...and depressurised the ship...dumb move, genius! It was pretty funny...the govenment's magnets that they used to hold on to the ship was pretty cool I thought as well...I give this episode four and a half stars.
    "We didn't find you son...you found us."

---Johnathan Kent
    Smallville Episode#1

Imajine is offline Save TZP
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I heard once (can't remember where) that West is the brother-in-law of Bennet's boss. Pretty good episode today, and for the first time, Bucky wasn't completely annoying. Wish I could make this longer, but I'm late for work!
    "I also speak for Liz Holzman and everyone else on the show, when I say how much we've appreciated the loyalty and feedback from our fans. Knowing that it touched people is what makes it all worthwhile."
    ~ Robert Goodman
    ----------
    TZP: Nosis: The Zeta Project episode reviews, screenshots, campaign and more!

JusticeLeagueLegion is offline Samantha is a hottie!!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    You're right Imajine...Bucky was actually kind of likeable!
    "We didn't find you son...you found us."

---Johnathan Kent
    Smallville Episode#1

James Harvey is offline Administrator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Anyone catch the 'Sentires of the Lost Cosmos' mention in this episode?

As for the episode - very enjoyable. The animation was the best I've seen on TZP. There were some sequences that were incredibly smoothe. The sequence where Ro falls out of that big ship, past the camera, looked very sweet. Some nice smoke effects also looks incredibly smoothe. As for the show itself, a good episode. Enjoyable. Nice to see someone finally catch up to Bucky...

BrendaBat is offline WTF!?
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I loved this episode! Bucky was so cute.
    I just have one problem. after the numerous times Agent West has clearly screwed up over the course of the series, why isn't he just fired? Is there some sort of insurance policy that prevents this, or are they leading up to it, or is he just comic relief? (I know I would fired him.)
    I have a theory that I recently got my sister to believe. Agent West is the son of either the President or the head of the Pentagon. How else could he keep his job after making so many mistakes and nearly killing half the NSA on numerous occasions?
    R.I.P. Irena Sendler
    2/15/1910 - 5/12/2008

Galleon is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Did anyone see what next week's episode is going to be? Because I didn't see the preview (if there was one)

BrendaBat is offline WTF!?
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Did anyone see what next week's episode is going to be? Because I didn't see the preview (if there was one)
    I caught a priview during Static Shock. It looked pretty funny. Ro and Zeta hide out in an Amish-like community called Anti-Tech. They hate all forms of modern technology and, once they find out that Zeta is a robot, all hell breaks loose!
    R.I.P. Irena Sendler
    2/15/1910 - 5/12/2008

Galleon is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I wonder when the next batman beyond villians appear? I read that three season 2 episodes have batman beyond villians and only one episode has aired that has had a batman beyond villian in it. Maybe that person lied. Maybe there's only one episode with a batman beyond villian in it. I would like to know what happened to some of the batman beyond villians.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast