Quantcast
toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415 LastLast
    GWOtaku is online now Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pfeiffer-Pfan View Post
    Amazon.com has revealed the cover art and release date (August 18th 2015) for Batman Unlimited: Monster Mayhem... featuring Scarecrow and The Joker!

http://www.amazon.com/Batman-Unlimit...tman+unlimited
    It also has a DINOSAUR, which is clearly the most important part. More crazy stuff like this please. It might not be Brave and the Bold all over again, but I'll take it.
    I would suggest that it's not the medium, but the quality of perception and expression, that determines the significance of art. But what would a cartoonist know? -Bill Watterson

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Yeah... I didn't mention the dinosaur, considering the whole concept of the line revolves around big mechanical animals/monsters.

Michelle Pfeiffer:
    Cool Rider, Catwoman, Diamond and all round Goddess
    http://pfeiffer-pfan.tumblr.com/

I'll miss you dad xx

Troy Troodon is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah, okay let's talk about Scarecrow here... I really like the design of Scarecrow. I mean just look at him, a tall masculine figure with a raggy hood and an insane looking sytche, he looks like a character from Gargoyles almost.

Frontier is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Man Scarecrow looks awesome .

Joker looks...normal. Which is good, actually, but considering the precedent I was expecting some radical redesigns .

I wonder if they'll get Troy Baker back as Joker to go along with Roger Craig Smith as Unlimited!Batman?

So Bat-Dinosaur, huh? There's been a Bat-dog in Ace and a Bat-Cow, but a giant robot dinosaur is certainly new .

Yojimbo is offline Yes, have some.
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Scarecrow? Sold. Sold. Sold.

Still haven't watched the first movie, yet. Argh!

EDIT: Anyone know a good site that lists all these toys that appear in Batman Unlimited from the toyline?
    Home Page: DCAU Resource Last Updated: June 2, 2015
    Twitter: DCAUResource

Troy Troodon is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Man Scarecrow looks awesome .

Joker looks...normal. Which is good, actually, but considering the precedent I was expecting some radical redesigns .

I wonder if they'll get Troy Baker back as Joker to go along with Roger Craig Smith as Unlimited!Batman?

So Bat-Dinosaur, huh? There's been a Bat-dog in Ace and a Bat-Cow, but a giant robot dinosaur is certainly new .
    Maybe they might get Troy Baker, but if not I wouldn't mind Richard Epcar reprising the role since he's already casted as James Gordon (Just so long as he uses his Infinite Crisis voice instead of the Injustice take); or some new cast (I vote Steve Blum, though he might probably be voicing Scarecrow)

Yojimbo is offline Yes, have some.
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    In his Twitter bio, Brian T. Delaney noticed he was in Batman Unlimited: Monster Mayhem. Based on some tweets March 12 and 13, that might have been the record as the conversation involved voice director Wes Gleason, whose worked on Animal Instincts and the shorts, and actors Yuri Lowenthal (Red Robin), Dave B Mitchell, and Kari Wuhrer.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think that's the CybeRex. It was in that January press release. The toy itself appears to be releasing next month.
    Home Page: DCAU Resource Last Updated: June 2, 2015
    Twitter: DCAUResource

Hordesman is offline slashor
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The back of the Scarecrow figure, or some sort of prototype, is on the card back of the Batman/Cyber Wolf set.http://www.toonzone.net/forums/membe...791-image.html
    Last edited by Hordesman; 05-26-2015 at 11:02 AM. Reason: File upload

James Harvey is online now Administrator
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    CBC has the exclusive trailer debut for the upcoming Batman Unlimited: Monster Mayhem. Click here to check it out.

Frontier is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Troy Baker back as Joker! Awesome. Happy I got that right .

This'll also be the first time Troy Baker's voiced a kid-friendly Joker, so that'll be interesting .

And Silver Banshee, with Clayface too! Cool .

I know a lot of the complaints about the last Unlimited movie was the lack of diversity, so it's a little disappointing to see that Cyborg may not have as active a role as the other heroes, at least going off the trailer. Hopefully he'll still get some action later in the movie and that future Unlimited films do better about that .