Quantcast
toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Yojimbo is offline Keep kicking, Libby! #GBII25
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero Supreme View Post
    I hope they see the light of day sometime. I would love a complete DC Nation shorts DVD, seems like free money for DC. It is odd that both of those shorts received promotion and were never aired, particularly the Peanuts one which even had an air date scheduled.
    I, as well, whether it's online or on a home entertainment release - WHV or WAC. The theater one, it made sense why it never aired but the Peanuts one was perfect for Halloween - slam dunk - don't even need to think about it. Very odd it was pulled.
    Home Page: DCAU Resource Last Updated: December 19, 2014
    Twitter: DCAUResource

MisterS is offline Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    DC have been posting them to their YouTube channel, which is good news for people like me as I live in the UK.
    They're adding them til the end of the week, today being the 3 Creature Commando shorts.
    I may be wrong but the ones they're still to post are just the Shazam, Green Arrow and New Teen Titan shorts (not counting the MAD shorts, or the non-animated DC Nation shorts}. As there's 3 days left in the week, I'm hoping to see some New Teen Titan shorts as they've only posted a few on YouTube before now.

Hero Supreme is offline Mr Jinx No More
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterS View Post
    DC have been posting them to their YouTube channel, which is good news for people like me as I live in the UK.
    They're adding them til the end of the week, today being the 3 Creature Commando shorts.
    I may be wrong but the ones they're still to post are just the Shazam, Green Arrow and New Teen Titan shorts (not counting the MAD shorts, or the non-animated DC Nation shorts}. As there's 3 days left in the week, I'm hoping to see some New Teen Titan shorts as they've only posted a few on YouTube before now.
    The Green Arrow shorts have been added.It would be amazing if the unaired Teen Titans ones were posted soon.

Can you not view the Shazam shorts on the Cartoon Network YouTube channel?
    Bringing Super Beings from TV and Film to You:

Twitter @SuperheroShows

SuperheroShows.Blogspot.Com

Frontier is online now Senior Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I'm really happy to finally get to see these shorts .

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345