Quantcast
toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Eldorado is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    It's hard to watch the original Teen Titans due to how different Teen Titans Go is. It's mostly the animation but I kind like the TTG personalities better than the original soooo yeah.
    Favorite Quotes from PurpleeyesWTF shows: Too many to list.

JTMarsh is offline Wing Commander
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I usually just re-watch the episodes from each series that I really liked while ignoring the ones that have no real replay value. Case in point for no replay value: the Livewire episodes of Superman TAS, since I always found Livewire to be as annoying as she was lame.

Lighthammer is offline Bringer of the Light
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have to admit, I'm really surprised to see this thread still going and going pretty consistent. It's interesting to me, though I wonder if the amount of responses to this thread isn't indicative of how much yearning there really is for a new series that feels like a true follow up to the DCAU or Young Justice. It seems like the thoughts escalated by this thread are at the forefront of people's minds because they've been trying to get their fix of these sort of shows.

Young Justice is offline Optic Blaster
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toddman View Post
    I sometimes find it hard to watch the first season of Justice League.

In my opinion it was easily the worst single season of any DCAU series. While it's fun to watch for nostalgic reasons, I find myself thinking about how a particular episode didn't live up to its potential or ways an episode might have been better. That's especially true when compared to the improved quality of Season 2 and the entire run of JLU.

Toddman
    Specially because of Superman being so underpowered and Batman being so overpowered.
    ===================
    Let's show Activision and Raven Software that X-Men Legends and X-Men Legends 2 deserve to be re-released in HD format for PS3 and XBox 360.

Like and Share at http://www.facebook.com/XMenLegendsHd

-batmat- is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I think we can leave powers out of it. It just wasn't good at all right from the script. The only ones I enjoyed a little more were Legends and Injustice For All
    -What the hell are you?!
    - I'm the batmat

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345