Quantcast
toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789
    RoyalRubble is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    The Scooby Wrestlemania sequel is scheduled for 2016, so maybe there's more stuff he's working on coming out next year. I wonder if this Scooby movie will have any more Young Justice cameos.
    "Are you insinuating that I may have previous knowledge as to the outcome of this imbroglio?" - Top Cat
    "With great powers comes great responsibility... and free peanuts." - Johnny Bravo
    "Faster than a regular sheep... More powerful than a regular sheep... Able to leap a regular sheep in a single bound." - Sheep in the Big City

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Based on his twitter, it does seem like he's been knee deep in Lego DC Comics projects. Perhaps he has worked on one more movie/special before moving on to the Scooby Doo/Wrestlemania sequel.

While I welcome the Lego projects, there's no denying that most of us would have liked a more substantial DC animated TV series. But I guess the time just isn't right... or WB are hoping to find a more agreeable partner than CN.
    Michelle Pfeiffer:
    Cool Rider, Catwoman, Diamond and all round Goddess
    http://pfeiffer-pfan.tumblr.com/

I'll miss you dad xx

Magmaster12 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I still hope Vietti will be the one to direct the Lego Batman movie, it would for WB to actually have good synergy and recognize one of there lower talents.

Although knowing WB they probably won't.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789