Quantcast
toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  
Loading

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910
Results 91 to 96 of 96
  1. #91
    Goldstar Neo's Avatar
    Goldstar Neo is offline Straight cash, homey!
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Cartoonsville
    Posts
    9,824
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lighthammer View Post
    Please re-read what I said, I said "In lieu of a better source" --- man if people are going to just click links and not read that sort of disclaimer, I'm just going to stop trying to giving ANYTHING as a sort of reference. I'm not a dummy, I know that Yahoo group is tantamount to a forum (possibly, in some cases, less creditable then here); I just hoped it would act as a chain for anyone who was serious about looking into it more.

    @ YoJimbo --- you're right, I thought it was thread. It was probably another though I usually bookmark threads and throw that much info >.< I wonder where I threw that info out now! My apologizes!
    OK, Yojimbo gets the polite response and I get the angry, defensive response. Why? That was a bit of an overreaction, I think. "I'm not a dummy" ? Who said that you were? I never said or even implied that you were in any way mentally challenged. That was not my intent, so I really don't know where this hostility is coming from. I am trying ti be better here on the forums. I guess that I need to try harder.
    Last edited by Goldstar Neo; 04-10-2014 at 08:29 AM.
    The Twin Factor: The Star Twins' twisted take on the world of cartoons and all things geeky.

  2. #92
    Yojimbo's Avatar
    Yojimbo is offline Keep kicking, Libby! #GBII25
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Shahdaroba
    Posts
    11,246
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lighthammer View Post
    Please re-read what I said, I said "In lieu of a better source" --- man if people are going to just click links and not read that sort of disclaimer, I'm just going to stop trying to giving ANYTHING as a sort of reference. I'm not a dummy, I know that Yahoo group is tantamount to a forum (possibly, in some cases, less creditable then here); I just hoped it would act as a chain for anyone who was serious about looking into it more.
    Where did you say "In lieu of a better source"?
    Home Page: DCAU Resource Last Updated: December 19, 2014
    Twitter: DCAUResource

  3. #93
    The Master C is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Dumfries, Virginia
    Posts
    167
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    It's still frustrating that WBA isn't considering Toonami as an option. I guess we'll just have to see how Mike Tyson Mysteries does on [as] to determine whether WB will consider producing a DC cartoon (or any action cartoon, for that matter) for Toonami.

  4. #94
    Goldstar Neo's Avatar
    Goldstar Neo is offline Straight cash, homey!
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Cartoonsville
    Posts
    9,824
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Master C View Post
    It's still frustrating that WBA isn't considering Toonami as an option. I guess we'll just have to see how Mike Tyson Mysteries does on [as] to determine whether WB will consider producing a DC cartoon (or any action cartoon, for that matter) for Toonami.
    I don't think that Warner Brothers wants to produce an animated super hero series for Adult Swim Toonami. They want kids buying the DC toys and that can't happen by running shows on a program block aimed at adults. WBA doesn't want to make an action cartoon for adults because there's no profit stream in that.
    The Twin Factor: The Star Twins' twisted take on the world of cartoons and all things geeky.

  5. #95
    Lighthammer's Avatar
    Lighthammer is offline Bringer of the Light
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    3,081
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yojimbo View Post
    Where did you say "In lieu of a better source"?
    Man Yojimbo, you're really up in my case today. Here's exactly what I said.

    There isn't many articles out about this yet, but here''s something of a public snipplet explaining a little about James Anderson:
    https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...9084917AAYR7nt
    Can we move on now or take this private? =P It's a distraction from the topic.

  6. #96
    Yojimbo's Avatar
    Yojimbo is offline Keep kicking, Libby! #GBII25
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Shahdaroba
    Posts
    11,246
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldstar Neo View Post
    I don't think that Warner Brothers wants to produce an animated super hero series for Adult Swim Toonami. They want kids buying the DC toys and that can't happen by running shows on a program block aimed at adults. WBA doesn't want to make an action cartoon for adults because there's no profit stream in that.
    I agree but I can't help but wonder what's their profit stream on DC Nation shorts, Teen Titans Go! and Beware The Batman. The only DC property that seems to be making them money is the DC Universe line.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lighthammer View Post
    Can we move on now or take this private? =P It's a distraction from the topic.
    We can move on. I asked you to find your post since I couldn't find it. I'm not giving you a hard time or getting on your case. It was just a genuine request.
    Home Page: DCAU Resource Last Updated: December 19, 2014
    Twitter: DCAUResource

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

 
toonzone quick jump
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO