toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Neo-god is offline Moonrider
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Wonderwall View Post
    It's funny people always call the trunks absurd but not the cape or the fact that he's wearing a suit at all.
    If I had to choose between wearing briefs outside my pants and wearing a cape, it's no contest in my mind.

For whatever reason people get hung up on it, frankly visually it makes sense why he has it and why the movie's costume looks so off.
    Honestly, no. I'd wager it looks off simply because you're not used to it.

Wonderwall is offline Moderator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    No, I can get used to changes no problem, the movie costume just looks weird. I like parts of it but there are weird things that just make me think it needed another pass at the design stage. And if I had a choice between the two, if it was a real life or death situation I'll take two pairs of red trunks. It'll probably save my life

hobbyfan is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'd say it's a partial influence. Mix it with some of the New 52, but not all of it, and you might have something.

90'sCartoonMan is offline Punch Drunk Flounder
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm hoping we get more of Krypton that was presented in MoS, but none of the Smallville or the Clark Kent stuff in general really sold me. He took twice as long from power discovery to becoming Superman than even the Clark Kent of Smallville, which I think they'd need to shorten. I wouldn't mind a Superman just starting out, but MoS gave us no indication of the Daily Planet dynamics, so I can't really judge based on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbywoodhogan View Post
    It's be really interesting to see a period piece Superman
    Is it weird that I want to wait until the 2030's until we get that?
    "And until we meet again boys and girls, know that wherever evil lurks in all its myriad forms, I'll be there with the hammers of justice to fight for decency and defend the innocent. Goodnight." - Batman

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3