Quantcast
toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Ultra8 is offline Now all I/You can do
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    A little pissed off. My lack of CN on my capable package left me having to work around certain hurdles and now that I finally get to watch some of both shows, it's just to see them end. Just when I think they're going to go a Toonami route an extend the time slot they do the opposite and just decide to clean house.
    Though I'm tempted by Teen Titans Go, it's still saddening to see two shows that could have gone on far longer and continued to get better.
    Toonami 1997-2008/2012 -
    Darkseid Facts:4. Darkseid is the reason Waldo is hiding.
    "Sore wa himitsu desu."

"There is no front or behind! Only your destruction!!" - Ashuramaru, SDGundam
    "Yopopoi! Tupopoi! Supopopopoi!" -Yopopo

Deshaded is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi All,
    Apologies for the delayed posting here on Tumblr and Facebook – as you might have heard via our tweet last night, there is a meeting on the books with WB to discuss bringing back GLTAS and YJ. The meeting is set for April 11.
    We are extremely excited to be meeting with them and we will do everything we possibly can to get your shows’ formal approval. They are listening; your support pushed this to the top, so thank them and continue to tell them you want the chance to bring these shows back. It’s working.
    We will continue to keep you informed as we progress with these shows. Hope to have more info soon.
    #Motorcity, #DTTBIA23, #666PA fans, we haven’t stopped working for your shows either, so please keep fighting the good fight. We will continue to reach out to the appropriate people this week to try to set up a meeting.
    Keep fighting, keep being awesome, and keep showing interest on Twitter, Tumblr, and Facebook - let’s save these shows together.
    Thanks all!
    Smgo.tv appears to be a thing similar to Kickstarter, this message was originally found on their Tumblr and has since been edited to just say they have to go dark for a while.

Yojimbo is offline Keep kicking, Libby! #GBII25
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deshaded View Post
    Smgo.tv appears to be a thing similar to Kickstarter, this message was originally found on their Tumblr and has since been edited to just say they have to go dark for a while.
    Wow, that's a cool development.
    Home Page: DCAU Resource Last Updated: December 19, 2014
    Twitter: DCAUResource

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456