toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 9 of 51 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
    Hero Supreme is online now Mr Jinx No More
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zomg View Post
    Heh I've read some spoilers on the upcoming episodes earlier in the day I thought they were fake but they ended up being true (at least for the second episode) Massive spoilers ahead I honestly wouldn't recommend reading them. :P
    Spoiler:
    - Superboy explains in episode 2 how things happened (between Megan and him) and the fact that even though he's aging on the inside, he'll always look the same on the outside.

- Turns out that Megan didn't dump Superboy but the other way around. The reason why he dumped her is because, even though she's okay with him not aging at all, she probably likes to kill as it is shown at the end of the second episode when she strangles a krolotean. Superboy knows about her murderous side.

- In episode 3 Aqualad finally shows up with a Barret-kind-of-haircut. He's joined forces with his "dad" and blames Superboy for letting Tula die and Aquaman for hidding from him the fact that he was Black Manta's son. Needless to say he's super-mad now. (Reading the upcoming episode summaries I think this most likely will happen in episode 4)

- Awesome bonding scenes between Superboy and Superman take place in this episode. Note that Superman refers to Supey as "littler brother" instead of "son".

- Megan may have killed a hundred of kroloteans in an explossion caused by a "krolotean" bomb which, by the way, kroloteans didn't put there. Superman tried to save them but failed.

- Bart will appear as Impulse in episode 5 or 6. (I'm guessing episode 6)
    Where did you read these? They definitely sound plausible.
    Spoiler:
    Especially the explanation for Aqualads defection since we already had a good idea he was joining with Manta. I was also wondering about Bart, so it makes sense that Bloodlines would introduce the young Bart Allen. Any word on Wally?
    Bringing Super Beings from TV and Film to You:

Twitter @SuperheroShows

SuperheroShows.Blogspot.Com

Zomg is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've read them on TVtropes forum and the user got it from 4chan. Not exactly the most reliable sources (that is why I didn't post them earlier) and that's the only spoilers I've got so far.
    Last edited by Zomg; 05-05-2012 at 02:00 PM. Reason: Fixed 2chan with 4chan ;P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zomg View Post
    I've read them on TVtropes forum and the user got it from 2chan. Not exactly the most reliable sources (that is why I didn't post them earlier) and that's the only spoilers I've got so far.
    I wasn't aware there was a "2chan", did you mean 4chan?

Regardless, not the most reliable source like you said, but that information is still interesting and plausible. Guess it tells us who falls and dies in the video game.

Spoiler:
    There anything about Artemis and/or Kid Flash?

spartanx54 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah 2chan I wouldn't consider a reliable source.

Spoiler:
    So I guess Tula is the one that does in the video game if these spoiler are true. I wonder where they'll go with that. I'm excited to see Impulse in "Bloodlines", I hope he joins the Team.
    ​"Anyone can be a hero, even a man who did something so simple and reassuring as putting a coat around a young boy's shoulders, to let him know the world hadn't ended."- Bruce Wayne/Batman

Zomg is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Sun View Post
    I wasn't aware there was a "2chan", did you mean 4chan?]
    I did mean 4chan but 2chan does exist, it is a Japanese messageboard.

spartanx54 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    4chan? The website with those Internet memes and nude pictures? DEFINETELY not a reliable source.

Spoiler:
    But I do hope those spoilers are real, as they do sound those events would happen in the next few episodes. Hoping for a Conner/Tim/Bart episode.
    ​"Anyone can be a hero, even a man who did something so simple and reassuring as putting a coat around a young boy's shoulders, to let him know the world hadn't ended."- Bruce Wayne/Batman

Xorn is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Not sure how I feel about that info:

Spoiler:
    If it is true there better be more to it. I'm sorry but none of that is a valid excuse for Aqualad turning evil. So what if Black Manta is his father, he doesn't even know the guy. Okay Tula died, and? This is the superhero business that stuff happens. That is not proper motivation to become a super villain. Quit the team? Sure. Team up with a murdering psychopath like Black Manta? Nope, not buying it.

Gold Starz is offline "Evil Resides In Crystal Cove"
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xorn View Post

Spoiler:
    If it is true there better be more to it. I'm sorry but none of that is a valid excuse for Aqualad turning evil. So what if Black Manta is his father, he doesn't even know the guy. Okay Tula died, and? This is the superhero business that stuff happens. That is not proper motivation to become a super villain. Quit the team? Sure. Team up with a murdering psychopath like Black Manta? Nope, not buying it.
    Aqualad's obviously playing his dad. No way Aqualad could go from emotionless shell of a person who's only character trait is his loyalty to a raging ball of hate dedicated to killing them both.

Skaddix is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Interesting. Well Hopefully it finally gets him some badass and creative fight scenes. If they make him wimp as a badguy that would make me about 1000 times more annoyed then I am most likely to be in the first play. I am sure I don't need to go down the list of tropes of why this makes me uncomfortable if it truly is the darkside fall.

Still why am I not surprised someone is a mass murderer.

RoryWilliams is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xorn View Post

Spoiler:
    Different people handle those situations differently. Hal Jordan went ballistic and became a genocidal madman when his hometown got blown up (ya know before they retconned it to make him completely innocent) and that's far from the only case of a hero having a breakdown because of the death of a loved one.