Quantcast
toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
    Yojimbo is offline Keep kicking, Libby! #GBII25
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by suss2it View Post
    Headmaster at only 21? I think that's too unbelievable. Maybe he's just a teacher or something though.
    True, probably more a "Welcome Back Kotter" deal for Tempest and he became a teacher. Mera probably is back as headmistress, if she took a maternity leave when Arthur Jr. was born.

And a bunch of answers from Mr. Weisman and revised guidelines for submitting questions.

Homefront question
    1. In Homefront how did Kid Flash and Superboy get encased in metal?

1. Molten metal, i.e. Superboy's motorcycle, heated by Red Inferno and rapidly cooled by Red Torpedo.

3. Could you give a translation of the spell Kent Nelson used to protect Kid Flash from Klarion?

3. "Certe toto sentio nos in kansate non iam adesse!" I don't have the exact translation from the Latin here with me, but it's more or less along the lines of "Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more."

4. Are the designations of the Light based on the order they joined?

4. Yes.
    Another reason we must have a season three
    4) It is always fun to guess at new characters and appearances on the show, but do you ever worry that too big of a group will take away from the development of each individual character?

4. Of course, but we have to be true to the universe we're developing. Believe me, there were at least SEVEN more MAJOR characters that we wanted to add to Season Two that will NOT be appearing at all on the television series because there just wasn't any room for them. So they'll have to be saved for the comic book and/or a potential Season Three (if there is one).
    The weekly plug for this Saturday's episode
    YOUNG JUSTICE: INVASION: EPISODE 202 "Earthlings" Premieres this Saturday morning on Cartoon Network with a repeat Sunday morning. Check local listings for times.
    *Our first offworld adventure sends Zeta Squad (Miss Martian, Superboy, Beast Boy) to the planet Rann alongside Adam Strange.
    *New friends are made. New foes encountered.
    *Questions (some not all) about the five-year-gap, the missing 16 hours and the alien infiltration will be answered.
    *Plus a green gorilla!
    Home Page: DCAU Resource Last Updated: November 20, 2014
    Twitter: DCAUResource

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yojimbo View Post
    The weekly plug for this Saturday's episode
    I'm curious to see what questions about the gap will be answered. Obviously what happened to Conner and M'gann's relationship will be one, but I'm hoping they'll be able to tie in current information about the currently MIA teammates. For example, they could have the stress caused by Kaldur's rumored defection to have contributed to the break-up, or if Wally and Artemis are still together Conner could go something like "Wally and Artemis have managed to stay together, why weren't we able?"

Regardless, I hope the people in the "Earthlings" talkback provide detailed descriptions. Waking up by 9:30 on a Saturday last week was a fluke that will likely never happen again.

Skaddix is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I hope its not all about MM and SB.

I wonder if they will show other characters back on Earth doing something.

But to address your point. Aqualad probably affects SB since Aqualad is the only male on the team that Connor really had conservations with. All his scenes are Miss Martian, Wolf, Sphere and Aqualad if not a big team setting. SB seems less aggressive though which is really nice no more Hulk.

Miss Martian though was pretty much a horrible teammate in general and a bad one to Aqualad in general. Leaving a dying Aqualad in the desert to knocking her team out in Biayla. Artemis may have been keeping secrets but never did anything that could possibly get them killed. But who knows maybe MM as changed.

Alex20 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Skaddix View Post
    I hope its not all about MM and SB.

I wonder if they will show other characters back on Earth doing something.
    I doubt it since this is the episode that is supposed to only have 6 actors.

Miss Martian though was pretty much a horrible teammate in general and a bad one to Aqualad in general. Leaving a dying Aqualad in the desert to knocking her team out in Biayla. Artemis may have been keeping secrets but never did anything that could possibly get them killed. But who knows maybe MM as changed.
    Well Artemis did let her assassin sister walk away just to keep her secrets. She might not have been much of threat to the team but Cheshire probably did kill a few more civilians in the months after.

RoryWilliams is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    You're gonna have to get over the desert thing at some point, Skaddix.

Skaddix is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RoryWilliams View Post
    You're gonna have to get over the desert thing at some point, Skaddix.
    I am not going to. I view it as a character flaw. I would do the same to anyone else who did that.

reflection is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Sending Aqualad on a desert mission was a flaw to begin with.

Anyway, this is the Facebook page for the video game Young Justice: Legacy:
    https://www.facebook.com/youngjustic...71185862978337

If you "Like" the page, they're release more characters and 3D images of the characters.

suss2it is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Skaddix View Post
    I am not going to. I view it as a character flaw. I would do the same to anyone else who did that.
    I feel the same way. Before that I just thought MM was annoying, but after that I actively started to dislike her. Got even worse when she scolded Superboy for doing the exact same thing she did in "Alpha Male".

Zomg is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Heh I've read some spoilers on the upcoming episodes earlier in the day I thought they were fake but they ended up being true (at least for the second episode) Massive spoilers ahead I honestly wouldn't recommend reading them. :P
    Spoiler:
    - Superboy explains in episode 2 how things happened (between Megan and him) and the fact that even though he's aging on the inside, he'll always look the same on the outside.

- Turns out that Megan didn't dump Superboy but the other way around. The reason why he dumped her is because, even though she's okay with him not aging at all, she probably likes to kill as it is shown at the end of the second episode when she strangles a krolotean. Superboy knows about her murderous side.

- In episode 3 Aqualad finally shows up with a Barret-kind-of-haircut. He's joined forces with his "dad" and blames Superboy for letting Tula die and Aquaman for hidding from him the fact that he was Black Manta's son. Needless to say he's super-mad now. (Reading the upcoming episode summaries I think this most likely will happen in episode 4)

- Awesome bonding scenes between Superboy and Superman take place in this episode. Note that Superman refers to Supey as "littler brother" instead of "son".

- Megan may have killed a hundred of kroloteans in an explossion caused by a "krolotean" bomb which, by the way, kroloteans didn't put there. Superman tried to save them but failed.

- Bart will appear as Impulse in episode 5 or 6. (I'm guessing episode 6)

RoryWilliams is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Where did you get this info?