toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
    Hero Supreme is offline Mr Jinx No More
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Zomg View Post
    Heh I've read some spoilers on the upcoming episodes earlier in the day I thought they were fake but they ended up being true (at least for the second episode) Massive spoilers ahead I honestly wouldn't recommend reading them. :P
    Spoiler:
    - Superboy explains in episode 2 how things happened (between Megan and him) and the fact that even though he's aging on the inside, he'll always look the same on the outside.

- Turns out that Megan didn't dump Superboy but the other way around. The reason why he dumped her is because, even though she's okay with him not aging at all, she probably likes to kill as it is shown at the end of the second episode when she strangles a krolotean. Superboy knows about her murderous side.

- In episode 3 Aqualad finally shows up with a Barret-kind-of-haircut. He's joined forces with his "dad" and blames Superboy for letting Tula die and Aquaman for hidding from him the fact that he was Black Manta's son. Needless to say he's super-mad now. (Reading the upcoming episode summaries I think this most likely will happen in episode 4)

- Awesome bonding scenes between Superboy and Superman take place in this episode. Note that Superman refers to Supey as "littler brother" instead of "son".

- Megan may have killed a hundred of kroloteans in an explossion caused by a "krolotean" bomb which, by the way, kroloteans didn't put there. Superman tried to save them but failed.

- Bart will appear as Impulse in episode 5 or 6. (I'm guessing episode 6)
    Where did you read these? They definitely sound plausible.
    Spoiler:
    Especially the explanation for Aqualads defection since we already had a good idea he was joining with Manta. I was also wondering about Bart, so it makes sense that Bloodlines would introduce the young Bart Allen. Any word on Wally?
    Bringing Super Beings from TV and Film to You:

Twitter @SuperheroShows

SuperheroShows.Blogspot.Com

Zomg is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've read them on TVtropes forum and the user got it from 4chan. Not exactly the most reliable sources (that is why I didn't post them earlier) and that's the only spoilers I've got so far.
    Last edited by Zomg; 05-05-2012 at 02:00 PM. Reason: Fixed 2chan with 4chan ;P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've read them on TVtropes forum and the user got it from 2chan. Not exactly the most reliable sources (that is why I didn't post them earlier) and that's the only spoilers I've got so far.
    I wasn't aware there was a "2chan", did you mean 4chan?

Regardless, not the most reliable source like you said, but that information is still interesting and plausible. Guess it tells us who falls and dies in the video game.

Spoiler:
    There anything about Artemis and/or Kid Flash?

spartanx54 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah 2chan I wouldn't consider a reliable source.

Spoiler:
    So I guess Tula is the one that does in the video game if these spoiler are true. I wonder where they'll go with that. I'm excited to see Impulse in "Bloodlines", I hope he joins the Team.
    ​"Anyone can be a hero, even a man who did something so simple and reassuring as putting a coat around a young boy's shoulders, to let him know the world hadn't ended."- Bruce Wayne/Batman

Zomg is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Sun View Post
    I wasn't aware there was a "2chan", did you mean 4chan?]
    I did mean 4chan but 2chan does exist, it is a Japanese messageboard.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    4chan? The website with those Internet memes and nude pictures? DEFINETELY not a reliable source.

Spoiler:
    But I do hope those spoilers are real, as they do sound those events would happen in the next few episodes. Hoping for a Conner/Tim/Bart episode.
    ​"Anyone can be a hero, even a man who did something so simple and reassuring as putting a coat around a young boy's shoulders, to let him know the world hadn't ended."- Bruce Wayne/Batman

Xorn is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Not sure how I feel about that info:

Spoiler:
    If it is true there better be more to it. I'm sorry but none of that is a valid excuse for Aqualad turning evil. So what if Black Manta is his father, he doesn't even know the guy. Okay Tula died, and? This is the superhero business that stuff happens. That is not proper motivation to become a super villain. Quit the team? Sure. Team up with a murdering psychopath like Black Manta? Nope, not buying it.

Gold Starz is offline "Evil Resides In Crystal Cove"
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xorn View Post

Spoiler:
    If it is true there better be more to it. I'm sorry but none of that is a valid excuse for Aqualad turning evil. So what if Black Manta is his father, he doesn't even know the guy. Okay Tula died, and? This is the superhero business that stuff happens. That is not proper motivation to become a super villain. Quit the team? Sure. Team up with a murdering psychopath like Black Manta? Nope, not buying it.
    Aqualad's obviously playing his dad. No way Aqualad could go from emotionless shell of a person who's only character trait is his loyalty to a raging ball of hate dedicated to killing them both.

Skaddix is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Interesting. Well Hopefully it finally gets him some badass and creative fight scenes. If they make him wimp as a badguy that would make me about 1000 times more annoyed then I am most likely to be in the first play. I am sure I don't need to go down the list of tropes of why this makes me uncomfortable if it truly is the darkside fall.

Still why am I not surprised someone is a mass murderer.

RoryWilliams is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xorn View Post

Spoiler:
    Different people handle those situations differently. Hal Jordan went ballistic and became a genocidal madman when his hometown got blown up (ya know before they retconned it to make him completely innocent) and that's far from the only case of a hero having a breakdown because of the death of a loved one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've read them on TVtropes forum and the user got it from 4chan. Not exactly the most reliable sources (that is why I didn't post them earlier) and that's the only spoilers I've got so far.
    The information, at least the Aqualad part, came from Superboy's Latin American voice actor. It's possible that the rest of the info came from him as well. He leaked alot of stuff at the end of last season: about Match, Miss M being a white Martian, and her fake-out where she transforms into her bald green form to fool the Team.

Gimpyhair is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Spoiler:
    Supposing the spoilers are real, I would have prefere if Aqualad put the blame on someone else, like Nightwing. It could makes sense if Nightwing/Robin was the leader in the mission where Tula gets killed. Doesn't Superboy have enough screentime/development now? We may have talk too much about it, but I'm still annoyed by the fact he is in every single episode and have so much development compared to the other characters. Sorry for the rant.

On another subject, maybe we will have a flashback episode where they will show us the main events between the two seasons, like they did in B:TNAS. Maybe all these events are connected together or happened around the same time, like SB and MM breaks up, Dick becoming Nightwing, Red Arrow looking for Speedy,
    Spoiler:
    Tula dying, Aqualad following his dad
    and Wally and Artemis doing whatever they did (quiting the team or becoming Flash/Tigress). I know there's going to be the game, but if I remember correctly, Greg did say that you don't have to buy the game or the comics to understand the overall serie. Maybe the game will explore more in details while the episode will cover the main events. If we have an episode like this, I will be really happy

RoryWilliams is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Spoiler:
    If he blames Superboy, it's likely he had a very specific role in Aquagirl's death (at least in Kaldur's mind). I don't think it'd be what you were proposing where he'd simply blame Dick for leading a mission that went bad or something.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    LOL, the Dude will be showing up in Young Justice, well its based on him apparently......

http://jerome-k-moore.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4ygvyh

The Dude abides
    Last edited by horrorbusiness; 05-06-2012 at 09:37 PM. Reason: fixed link

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Spoiler:
    Great so we got Anakin Skywalker (Aqualad) and Dark Phoenix (Miss Martian). Grand. Not a good enough reason in my book so I expect more then that. Good for a quit perhaps but dark side fall no.

I am not even going to mention how pathetic it is to fall to the dark side based on a girl who is not even in love with you in the first place. No were there any personality traits to precipitate this.

At least with Miss Martian, we saw a high degree of self hatred, her mindraping psimon, her pretending to be Black Canary and her lack of personal space in mind reading.

Reminds me maybe it was Miss Martian's fault Tula took the dive and Superboy just took the blame and broke up with Miss Martian.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Spoiler:
    Tula may have not loved Kaldur, but Kaldur loved her more than anyone else...her death would make a great impact on her, and he is probably filled with a lot of anger. The real question is that will Kaldur turn good again.

M.O.D.O.K. is offline Scientist Supreme
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Spoiler:
    To be honest, Kaldur's love for Tula bordered on creepy. He kept thinking about her and had a picture of her that kept him distracted on a mission all the time. Four months after his visit to Atlantis, he's still thinking about her when talking to Red Arrow. And if you take the comic tie-in into account, he only brought Superboy and Ms. Martian with him to Atlantis just because he couldn't handle being around Garth and Tula by himself.

Not to mention he always seemed so....restrained. I'd thought he'd be more upset when he was heartbroken. He would barely get angry or tense during many missions. Bottling up anger like that is NOT healthy, and it could prove disastrous the moment he'd reach the boiling point.

Also, Phil Bourassa has some new art:

Nightwing http://www.deviantart.com/#/d4yuqsk

Beast Boy http://phillybee.deviantart.com/#/d4yus4y
    "Aaah...your screams are like music to my ears" - MODOK

Now with comes with a tumblr blog.

Latest entry: TSSM's Eddie Brock: A Nice Guy or a "Nice Guy"?

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spartanx54 View Post
    Spoiler:
    Tula may have not loved Kaldur, but Kaldur loved her more than anyone else...her death would make a great impact on her, and he is probably filled with a lot of anger. The real question is that will Kaldur turn good again.
    As I said Pathetic.

Yojimbo is online now R.I.P. Mr. Harold Ramis
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by M.O.D.O.K. View Post
    Spoiler:
    Not to mention he always seemed so....restrained. I'd thought he'd be more upset when he was heartbroken. He would barely get angry or tense during many missions. Bottling up anger like that is NOT healthy, and it could prove disastrous the moment he'd reach the boiling point.
    I think the "Failsafe" simulation showed what happens when he's is "unrestrained" in battle. He totally decked that ship with his ability. Imagine if he perfected channeling that rage or completely gave into it.
    Home Page: DCAU Resource Last Updated: April 24, 2014
    Twitter: DCAUResource

reflection is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Going to have to watch "Failsafe" again.

Random thought about Beast Boy going with the chimp default look. He's a kid who can look like a chimp. Why not?

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast