toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 26 of 51 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
    Yojimbo is offline Keep kicking, Libby! #GBII25
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero Supreme View Post
    An actual clip from Alienated with Blue Beetle and Bumblebee is now up
    Hmm, looks like the Team is hunting down Kroloteans who are impersonating the prisoners Gamma Squad liberated in "Happy New Year."
    Home Page: DCAU Resource Last Updated: September 28, 2014
    Twitter: DCAUResource

The Light is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wow Black Manta is awesome in this show. I love it. The villains are so cool

ShadowStar is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I hope that the pic of Red Arrow is just a red herring and that the true 'former comrade fallen from grace' in "Salvage" is Artemis. I posted a theory the other week about Wally having been presumed dead as a result of an attempt on Barry's life gone wrong, and I can see Artemis going rogue if that has happened.
    "Are you the dreamer or merely part of someone's dream?" - The Mad Hatter.
    B:TAS - Perchance to Dream.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowStar View Post
    I hope that the pic of Red Arrow is just a red herring and that the true 'former comrade fallen from grace' in "Salvage" is Artemis. I posted a theory the other week about Wally having been presumed dead as a result of an attempt on Barry's life gone wrong, and I can see Artemis going rogue if that has happened.
    In an interview the YJ producers said that Red Arrow has been going through a downward spiral since finding out that he's a clone. He's more than likely going to be the "fallen comrade". And the spoilers released by Superboy's Latin American VA seem to bebunk your Artemis theory if true.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowStar
    Superboys Spanish voice actor apparently posted some spoilers on 4chan. Apparently it is Red arrow. He is living in a run down apartment. He takes a small portion of the crooks money after he foils robberies. And apparently he had some sort of relationship with Cheshire over the last 5 years. So yeah Red arrow seems like the one who fell from grace.

I think Wally and Artemis are probably still together and are simply not heroes anymore. They are either living together or are in college. That is my guess

RoryWilliams is online now Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    And if what the VA said was true there will be an appearance from Wally and Artemis where Wally mentions that Roy isn't worth saving.

signofzeta is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I do find it funny that the Team's Robin Hodd expy is aparently stealing from the poor...

Medinnus is offline Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sabrewolf View Post
    That scene with Batman and Miss Martian gives me the impression Batman isn't happy with what she did on Rann. Of course, being Batman, his expression doesn't show it at all.
    I didn't get that vibe at all. What makes you think so?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah seemed like Batman was clueless. This is probably the least perceptive Batman we have ever seen. He doesn't realize what is going in with Ms. Martian and he is clueless to what the Lights plan is.

Skaddix is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Light View Post
    Yeah seemed like Batman was clueless. This is probably the least perceptive Batman we have ever seen. He doesn't realize what is going in with Ms. Martian and he is clueless to what the Lights plan is.
    Well hard to blame him for the Light. But Miss Martian, yeah that is hard to miss.