toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Optimistic or Pessimistic

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Optimistic

23 92.00%
  • Pessimistic

2 8.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Im excited. I doubt they are going to leave us up in the air as to the whereabouts of the orig. members. Plus it has Wondergirl who I have been waiting for since we first heard about this show.

Skaddix is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Pessimistic but that is my natural state. Right now I say I am primarily confused about what happened.

Hordesman is offline slashor
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm sure it'll be good- I'm more concerned about season 3 now that the toy line has been cancelled: http://www.facebook.com/notes/mattyc...50691902103401

Zombie is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm torn. If it has skipped forward several years, consigning all of the characters and subplots developed in the first season to history, I can't deny I'll be disappointed, even if it is still good. I don't really want a whole bunch of new characters just so I can trainspot the obscure DC characters, I want more depth for the characters we already had.

klammed is offline the fool.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Medinnus View Post
    From what I've seen so far, the are heading in the direction I wished that they had started from, so I'm quite happy.
    Optimistic, for similar reasons. I'm actually glad, now, that they kept Dick and Wally to the original roster, since it seems that they are progressing to the next gen. I very much see S1 as sowing the seeds for things that (Hopefully) will be explored in S2: Doom-tech/Apokolips, The Light + Roy Harper, etc. The trailers and clips look fantastic, and I see no reason to be pessimistic until at least the first episode has aired.
    "My brain is not a nice place to be"
    -----
    WFWC:
    A Lonely Place (BB)
    Boy (JLU)! [complete]

AlgeaX is offline Oh, hello?
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    I've been watching Greg Weisman shows since '94. He hasn't disappointed me yet and I don't expect him to start now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12