toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

Dusty is offline Superman.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Pure epic-ness... (JL)

Like This Thread!

Okay so I love CN's new DC block (not the new DC logo, ) I really enjoy GLTAS and Young Justice, and they promote them very well. But I always thought CN went way above and beyond to promote JL when it first came out... check it:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrFkhQtZ_04
    Those promos and the bumpers between commercial breaks were so awesome! The music and such were brilliant. I guess I just kind of miss that, again I love DC Nation, but it just doesn't have the same "ooofh" that JL had. What do y'all think? What did you think of those bumpers 10 years ago, (I still can't believe it's been that long, lol)

D.
    "Good and Great things in life are rarely ever easy... but they are worth it."

Lord Sidious is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nah

I think YJ Invasion Promo and DC Nation Bumpers are MORE Epic than that.

Wonderwall is online now Moderator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Never seen that before and I can't tell which one is more epic than the other( I dont get CN ) but that JL one was pretty nice and it had Keith David voicing it I think. Can't beat that

Dusty is offline Superman.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonderwall View Post
    Never seen that before and I can't tell which one is more epic than the other( I dont get CN ) but that JL one was pretty nice and it had Keith David voicing it I think. Can't beat that

You are correct kind sir... it was Keith David, he made the promo's even more epic, I was psyched when they announced he would actually play a character on JL.

D.
    "Good and Great things in life are rarely ever easy... but they are worth it."

young101 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    That looks like one of their earlier attempts at creating an intro for JL but just reused as a promo.