toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

edward10 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

reviving the teen titans

Like This Thread!
    It seems hope for the teen titans coming back is growing substantially if you want them to return please sign the petition here:http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/...en-titans.html

Silverstar is offline Delightfully Dotty
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Online petitions never work. They're not reliable, since they're very easy to forge. And I very much doubt that DC and Warner Brothers Animation would want to resurrect Teen Titans while Young Justice is still in production. 2 junior Justice League shows running alongside each other would just undermine one another. We got the TT shorts on DC Nation. We should just be happy with that.
    Like cartoons, comedy, riffs, wisecracks, funny video clips and humorous commentary on animation and geek culture? Check out The Twin Factor, the Star Twins' blog.

Bobbywoodhogan is offline I Will Find Him!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I never liked it myself, but its nowhere near as fondly remembered as the DCAU so if anything were to come back the DCAU would be my first choice.
    Consider Yourself Impeached - Superman to Lex Luthor (Superman/Batman: Public Enemies)

Silverstar is offline Delightfully Dotty
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I may be in the minority, but I personally don't need nor want any of the older DC shows to return. I'd rather DC continue to plow forward and create new shows and franchises rather than see them backtrack and revive their past properties. Overall, I think things are pretty good on the DC media front right now. I'd like to see a new Superman cartoon hit the airwaves, some other DC heroes without 'Bat' or 'Super' in their names could use some love and I'd really like to see a Justice League movie happen at some point in my lifetime, but other than that, no complaints.
    Like cartoons, comedy, riffs, wisecracks, funny video clips and humorous commentary on animation and geek culture? Check out The Twin Factor, the Star Twins' blog.

Bobbywoodhogan is offline I Will Find Him!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Starbro View Post
    I may be in the minority, but I personally don't need nor want any of the older DC shows to return. I'd rather DC continue to plow forward and create new shows and franchises rather than see them backtrack and revive their past properties. Overall, I think things are pretty good on the DC media front right now. I'd like to see a new Superman cartoon hit the airwaves, some other DC heroes without 'Bat' or 'Super' in their names could use some love and I'd really like to see a Justice League movie happen at some point in my lifetime, but other than that, no complaints.
    I agree with you than extent, I wouldn't mind seeing Batman Beyond explored again in a dtv but I want new DC shows especially a new Superman show.
    Consider Yourself Impeached - Superman to Lex Luthor (Superman/Batman: Public Enemies)

Medinnus is offline Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by edward10 View Post
    It seems hope for the teen titans coming back is growing substantially if you want them to return please sign the petition here:http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/...en-titans.html
    But you see, while I was happy enough wit the Teen Titans at the time, although I found the chibi humor stuff a bit childish, I'd rather see YJ continue strong.

spartanx54 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    In my opinion TT served its run. It was fun while it lasted, sometimes people need to let go. Besides, we should be happy it got like, 65 episodes, definitely a long life span for a superhero toon. And the DC Nation will keep TT fans entertained.

And the show also got a really really good series finale.
    ​"Anyone can be a hero, even a man who did something so simple and reassuring as putting a coat around a young boy's shoulders, to let him know the world hadn't ended."- Bruce Wayne/Batman

suss2it is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spartanx54 View Post
    In my opinion TT served its run. It was fun while it lasted, sometimes people need to let go. Besides, we should be happy it got like, 65 episodes, definitely a long life span for a superhero toon. And the DC Nation will keep TT fans entertained.

And the show also got a really really good series finale.
    Plus a movie. I do like Teen Titans but you're right it did have a long life, and if WB were to bring back any DC toon, I think Legion of Super Heroes should be the one.

Yojimbo is offline Keep kicking, Libby! #GBII25
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Mod Note: Links to petitions or any similar solicitations are to be included in a user's signature instead of creating an entire thread around it. Thread Closed.
    Home Page: DCAU Resource Last Updated: July 21, 2014
    Twitter: DCAUResource