Quantcast
toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    suss2it is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by Manhunter View Post
    Red Arrow: Tell me something you've never told anyone else. Tell me who broke your heart.

Aqualad: (sighs) Tula, the girl I love, chose my best friend Garth over me while my best friend on the surface world aims an arrow at my chest.

Can't really think of why, I just loved it. Maybe it's because it shows the bond between Kaldur and "Roy".
    Same.

Another favourite moment was in "Usual Suspects" when Artemis smiled when she realized that Cheshire was alive after all, and Cheshire saving Artemis' life and admitting she doesn't actually want her dead. Oh, and Artemis kicking Sportsmaster in the head. He's one of my favourite villains in this show, but he definitely deserved that.

Harlequinn is offline Joker's Henchman
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by suss2it View Post
    Same.

Another favourite moment was in "Usual Suspects" when Artemis smiled when she realized that Cheshire was alive after all, and Cheshire saving Artemis' life and admitting she doesn't actually want her dead. Oh, and Artemis kicking Sportsmaster in the head. He's one of my favourite villains in this show, but he definitely deserved that.
    I agree completely. I loved seeing the HUMAN factor of the characters. This show isn't black-and-white good vs evil, there are circumstances, there are feelings. All of which very well portrayed by this show.

Another favorite sad moment of mine: When Zatanna attempts to get her Dad back in "Auld Acquaintance." She hasn't given up hope, she knows she needs to get better control of her abilities to get her Father back. She's a very strong character.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Zatanna grabbing Robin and kissing him, followed by Robin's O_O reaction, and then just going along with it at the end of Auld Acquaintance. XD

90'sCartoonMan is offline Punch Drunk Flounder
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'd be hard-pressed to find a better quote than "Hello, Megan!" because, well, that phrase can be and has been used in so many different situations.

I like Robin's therapy session with Black Canary because it showed how mature he is (especially in contrast to Kid Flash) and how being on the Team has helped him grow.

Quote Originally Posted by Medinnus View Post
    I get that - but hundreds of kids are made orphans every year, and they don't turn into soul-damaged vigilantes. What was unique about Grayson that made Batman think that if he did nothing, that Grayson would turn vigilante?
    As Amanda Waller will tell you, you have to have the right kind of mentality for costumed vigilantiing. For Bruce it was his intelligence and resources that told him he may be powerless against crime but he doesn't have to be. For Dick it's because, plain and simple, he is an adrenaline junkie. A kid who grew up in a circus, constantly working on improving himself physically that does death-defying stunts isn't going to just sit there while the police handle the murder of his parents. He's going to want to bust some heads.

Quote Originally Posted by Manhunter View Post
    Aqualad: (sighs) Tula, the girl I love, chose my best friend Garth over me while my best friend on the surface world aims an arrow at my chest.

Can't really think of why, I just loved it. Maybe it's because it shows the bond between Kaldur and "Roy".
    It may be wrong, but I find it funny how Kaldur has an underwater best friend and an airbreather best friend. Like how you can have a school year best friend and a summer camp best friend.
    "And until we meet again boys and girls, know that wherever evil lurks in all its myriad forms, I'll be there with the hammers of justice to fight for decency and defend the innocent. Goodnight." - Batman

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123