Quantcast
toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Can't forget Captain Marvel hugging Bats and Zatara AT THE SAME TIME. XD

Yojimbo is offline Keep kicking, Libby! #GBII25
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dark Lord View Post
    Robin: I hacked the motion sensors!
    Quote Originally Posted by spartanx54 View Post
    "You can fight Jade. You can fight me. But you can't fight WHO YOU ARE. Time to switch sides baby girl, you belong with US."- Sportsmaster from "Insecurity".
    Mod Note: As a second reminder, please include your thoughts on why a quote is your favorite. Simply listing quotes is not allowed and will be dealt with BY Moderators according to Rule #3 of the DC Animation Forum Rules.
    Home Page: DCAU Resource Last Updated: November 25, 2014
    Twitter: DCAUResource

Manhunter is offline Super-Tech Cat Ninja Guy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The moment in "Alpha Male" where Aqualad finally asserts his authority over the rest of the Team. To me, it was him really coming into his own as leader. I especially liked when he shut Wally up because that episode really made me want to smack Wally around.
    "No man escapes the Manhunters!"

Nygma is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Manhunter View Post
    The moment in "Alpha Male" where Aqualad finally asserts his authority over the rest of the Team. To me, it was him really coming into his own as leader. I especially liked when he shut Wally up because that episode really made me want to smack Wally around.
    Yeah, never mind the fact that Wally initiated the vote on keeping Kaldur as team leader after he explained himself.

Another favorite moment of mine between Wally and Artemis was when Artemis personally met Wally for the first time in Infiltrator. Wally entered the cave in swimwear expecting the party wasn't over and trips over himself, while at the same time looking like a complete doofus in Artemis's eyes that she just HAS TO playfully berate him. Maybe I just love the irony in the fact that Artemis eventually came around to develop feelings for this same guy.
    "Don't cry over spilled milk, get angry and punch a cow!"
    -Stephen Colbert

Master Toon is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    - Artemis' "I feel naked and not in a fun way" quote - Because it was funny and unexpected.

- Artemis' "Artemis to red arrow, look out" quote - It was funny and delivered with such great sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by Geodude View Post
    There have been a lot of great quotes and other moments in the Young Justice series so far. Post your favorites, either from the show or the comic. They can be funny, poignant, or just plain cool. Also be sure to include a reason or something other than just the quote.

Artemis: "Quit touching yourself!"

Artemis: "Who put me in this?!!"
    Kid Flash: "Whoa, I am not touching that with a ten-foot, uh...so, you know how to use that bow?"

Artemis: "I feel naked. And not in a fun way."

Artemis gets so much unintentional innuendo.
    Artemis' innuendos are not unintentional. They know that males 18-34 watch this show and are catering to their attraction to her.

Geodude is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well, they're probably unintentional from her perspective.

spartanx54 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This quote is quite new, while everyone is kissing, Red Tornado: "Human customs still elude me" Red Tornado is just a great character, the humor factor of him is awesome.
    ​"Anyone can be a hero, even a man who did something so simple and reassuring as putting a coat around a young boy's shoulders, to let him know the world hadn't ended."- Bruce Wayne/Batman

suss2it is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Geodude View Post
    Well, they're probably unintentional from her perspective.
    How is "I'm naked, and not in the fun way" possibly unintentional form her perspective?

Geodude is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    True. Forgot about that.
    Last edited by Geodude; 04-22-2012 at 10:41 PM.

Manhunter is offline Super-Tech Cat Ninja Guy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Red Arrow: Tell me something you've never told anyone else. Tell me who broke your heart.

Aqualad: (sighs) Tula, the girl I love, chose my best friend Garth over me while my best friend on the surface world aims an arrow at my chest.

Can't really think of why, I just loved it. Maybe it's because it shows the bond between Kaldur and "Roy".
    "No man escapes the Manhunters!"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast