toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Rate and Comment - Young Justice "Insecurity"

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll

13 35.14%
  • ****1/2

12 32.43%

8 21.62%
  • ***1/2

2 5.41%

1 2.70%
  • **1/2

1 2.70%

0 0%
  • *1/2

0 0%

0 0%
  • 1/2

0 0%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6
    BigFatHairyDeal is offline Defender of the Universe
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!

On a somewhat random note, every time I see Wally's motorcycle, I can't help but think of the much lampooned toy, the Flash Motorcycle, which made several lists of bad toy ideas such as here, here, and here.

Dorko is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFatHairyDeal View Post
    On a somewhat random note, every time I see Wally's motorcycle, I can't help but think of the much lampooned toy, the Flash Motorcycle, which made several lists of bad toy ideas such as here, here, and here.
    ...I want a "Sense of Right Alliance" cartoon now.
    I am the only being on the internet to call himself Dorko and still have dignity.

90'sCartoonMan is offline Punch Drunk Flounder
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It was cool seeing Artemis working with Green Arrow in the beginning...right before big brother Roy kills her buzz. I like the fact that the Team doesn't have an official name, but it can get confusing, like when Ollie said it, it sounded like the "team" he was referring to was the Justice League.

Man, Cheshire is SO much fun! Her fight scenes are cool, and I love her flirting with Roy. She doesn't seem too happy with Sportsmaster, maybe at some point, Roy will attempt to redeem her.

I dug Wally being supportive of Artemis at first. They may not have gotten along when they met, but working together for those few months has drawn them closer. At least now he has legitimate reason to get angry at her.

The subplot was fun, too. Great to see Zatanna in higher spirits, as well as them returning to the idea that Red Tornado is going to try to be more human.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragnatek View Post
    Yeah Greg Weisman. Weisman likes bringing back voice actors from past shows he worked on and loves referencing them. Only a matter of time before a Gargoyles reference is made (Or has one happened already?)
    Not a voice actor reference, but "Fulminus Benite", which originated with the Archmage on Gargoyles, was used by Wotan back in Revelations.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Toon View Post
    I think Wally was a bit too unforgiving in this episode. Had Miss Martian did what Artemis did he'd be saying "no problem".
    I'm not so sure, Artemis DID put people in danger. Besides, Wally knows M'Gann is with Conner now.

Quote Originally Posted by Knightmare View Post
    Also in regards to the Superman and Superboy relationship, I wonder what "Ma and Pa" would say about Clark's treatment of Conner. While it's true that Conner isn't Clark's son in the traditional since neither is Clark that way to the Kents and they loved and raised him as their own. It's a shame that Clark can't get past his feelings of uneasiness about Conner and while maybe not be a "father" at least be a friend to the boy.
    It's sure taking Clark a while. Heck, even Ollie and Roy seemed to have patched things up and can work together now! Superman still can't stand to be in the same room as Superboy.

Quote Originally Posted by Light Lucario View Post
    I can't really see Aqualad being the mole. That would be a unique twist, especially when he's one of the least suspicious members on the team for that, but I don't see why he would put the team in danger either.
    Unless Kaldur's the brainwashed one, it wouldn't make sense for him to be the mole and conscious of it. Sportsmaster being the one to tell him and then him bringing it up to the League...unless the Light is SO sure that revealing there is a mole will benefit them as a distraction to the good guys, it wouldn't make sense for Aqualad to be both the mole and the one investigating it with the help of others.
    "And until we meet again boys and girls, know that wherever evil lurks in all its myriad forms, I'll be there with the hammers of justice to fight for decency and defend the innocent. Goodnight." - Batman

the greenman is online now Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I hope JJ Abrams uses that Spock Helmet in the next film. Why does Superman Sense of Right Alliance have short sleeves like Superbly? Hmmmm.

Anyway, Flash did have the Flash mobile in JL, so...

Nygma is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Light Lucario View Post
    The chances of Artemis and Wally starting relationship would be pretty much gone if he found out the trust, although I don't know what the chances are of that happening now either.
    I wouldn't be so sure, he just wanted to be proven wrong at that time, and Artemis didn't do that. Which left him disappointed in her. I don't think he'll care where Artemis comes from. He let Superboy (someone he barely knew) stay at his house the night he broke out of an enemy lab. I'm hoping her telling him turns things around for him. Which I'm guessing she'll do in Usual Suspects based on it's synopsis.

Quote Originally Posted by M.O.D.O.K. View Post
    How is a reference to a classic song and a classic film (Cassablanca) awful? If anything, I'm glad Wally has a great taste in movies.
    Yeah but during Halloween he went as Teen Wolf, so his taste in movies vary.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Toon View Post
    I think Wally was a bit too unforgiving in this episode. Had Miss Martian did what Artemis did he'd be saying "no problem".
    That's because Wally lusted after Megan. With Artemis, Wally's feelings for her are alot deeper.

My favorite quote in this episode is "Artemis to Red Arrow: Look out". The way she delivered that line was exquisite.
    I love that one too. But my favorite was Klarion's "Why waste such awesome power on her? Do what she says, FREEZE!"

I wish I had Klarion's powers. Just so I could make an awesome getaway like that when someone tells me to "freeze".

How is the Airzooka BAD? It's endorsed by STEPHEN COLBERT for cryin out loud!
    "Don't cry over spilled milk, get angry and punch a cow!"
    -Stephen Colbert

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6