toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
    Yojimbo is offline Keep kicking, Libby! #GBII25
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVileOne View Post
    Something Yuri Lowenthal and Tara Platt told me make me believe he's working on this show. Maybe not as Batman but possibly in the show in some capacity. But it's just speculation on my part.
    Did you bump into them recently at WonderCon?

Quote Originally Posted by supergirl's pal View Post
    I would love if Tucker did a Superman: Brave and the Bold show to see what his version of Supergirl would be like. That would alleviate my disappointment of her not appearing on Batman: Brave and the Bold.
    I would not have guessed. Just kidding... We can continue this particular conversation in either of these threads:
    1. Who would you like to be the main star in Brave/Bold Spinoff?
    2. Would anyone like a new Brave and The Bold-type cartoon...
    3. Other Brave & Bold Storylines
    4. "Batman: The Brave & The Bold" News & Discussion Thread, Part 9 (Spoilers)
    Home Page: DCAU Resource Last Updated: September 21, 2014
    Twitter: DCAUResource

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Diedrich Bader? Hmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by RoryWilliams View Post
    I'm not sure who they'll get. I'd like if they could get Conroy back but I've grown to love both Diedrich Bader and Bruce Greenwood as well. If they're trying for a younger Bruce then I don't know who they could pick.
    I don't see Bader for this version of Batman either. I think we'll either see Romano return to the role or we will get someone new.
    "One can only adore the internet and the opportunity it has proffered to that unignorable segment of the vox populi that
    has the acumen of a breath mint but until the web, was blissfully denied a global voice."
    - Harlan Ellison, July 23, 2013

Bobbywoodhogan is offline I Will Find Him!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'd love Rino Romano to come back he was a solid Batman, I keep hoping he'll get cast in one of the DCU DTV's.
    Consider Yourself Impeached - Superman to Lex Luthor (Superman/Batman: Public Enemies)

Sonic_Eclipse is offline Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I thought Rino Romano was an awesome Batman, and would love to see him in the role again.

I hope they cast him in an upcoming DTV too. Come to think of it I haven't heard Rino in much of anything lately other than commercials.

I doubt they'll cast Conroy or Greenwood in this seeing as its supposed to be a young Batman. It'll most likely be someone new to the role.

Bat-Fan Beyond is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    You can count me in as another supporter of Rino Romano's return as Batman. I loved The Batman and was a bit disappointed that he didn't voice the character for the Year One DTV.

Hordesman is offline slashor
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Anarky in a press release?! Wooohoooo!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'd be willing to bet money that Batman's voice actor will be someone new...

But IF... and thats a big IF... they were to ask an actor to reprise the role, then yes, I'd give it to Rino Romano. But let's face it, he did a competent job, nothing to shout about really.

But lets face it, Kurtwood Smith is Gordon. So therefore it will be someone familiar yet new voicing Bats.
    Michelle Pfeiffer:
    Cool Rider, Catwoman, Diamond and all round Goddess
    http://pfeiffer-pfan.tumblr.com/

I'll miss you dad xx

Jacob T. Paschal is online now Wolverine by Shida Naotoshi
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Yeah, it's probably somebody new. With my luck it won't be Richard Epcar, either.

TCG | Let's Sakuga: Discussing animation and the people who make it! | Dragon Ball Z 2015 Film

Pacman7821 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm not to sure about this.

I mean, I may check it out. I kind of wanted it to be 2D instead of CGI, and I don't hate CGI, its just that I preferred 2D.

I also don't understand why use Katana, why not Cassandra Cain? I mean, does Cassandra even appear in animation before? I mean, I know most fans know that Cain use to be Batgirl, but they don't have to make her Batgirl. (since the general public mostly think of Barbara Gordon as Batgirl, and I doubt they know that other characters were Batgirl at some point.)

They could call her Black Bat or something. I know I'm pretty new to the DCU, but it looks like they are making Katana a teen, when I believe she is a adult. If they wanted to have a teen ninja/sidekick, why not just use Cain? As far as I know she hasn't appear in animation before, and I think Katana has. I know some fans say that because most non-comic readers wouldn't know who Cain is, but I think that is more of a reason to add her, so more people will know about her.

Anyway, I'll check out at least the first few episodes.

FightingDreamer is offline Mutant on the Rise
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Regarding Cassandra Cain: would it be nice to see her in animation? Sure. She's a great character, and you could do some neat Spider-Man-esque "expressive mask" stuff with her in animation. But this constant outcry whenever she doesn't appear is starting to seem a little silly to me.
    “Movies are so rarely great art that if we cannot appreciate great trash we have very little reason to be interested in them."-Pauline Kael