toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 26 of 51 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
    Yojimbo is offline Keep kicking, Libby! #GBII25
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalAvalanche View Post
    Actually "Terrors" took place September 14-September 16 (you must have been thinking of "Targets")
    Yep, got those two T episodes mixed up again.

I think it's fairly safe to say that the Gorilla City arc takes place post-"Alpha Male", since issues 16&17 deal with where Artemis, Kid Flash, and Robin were around the time of "Targets" and "Terrors". And as you said, before "Alpha Male", Artemis had apparently never encountered the Brain before.
    True, that makes sense.

But if the Gorilla City arc is after "Alpha Male", then wouldn't it render Artemis' almost drowning 3 missions in a row line from "Revelation" inaccurate? Unless Artemis almost drowns in the comic too, and "Homefront" wasn't technically a mission to begin with.
    Hmm, we shall see then.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowStar View Post
    Gotta say, the gorilla in the top left of the cover doesn't look like Grodd to me, but I could be wrong. It would complete the picture if he was there, but we'll see.
    It's got to be Grodd. The only other prolific ape I can think of right now is Sam Simeon.
    Home Page: DCAU Resource Last Updated: July 13, 2014
    Twitter: DCAUResource

spartanx54 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    @Reflection
    Spoiler:
    Hmmm...it's going to be intresting to see how season 2 plays out. I guess The Light used Starro as a back up plan if the League (or The Light themselves) double crossed each other during the Invasion. "Earthlings" dosen't even have a synposis, someone theorized that the title could mean The Light and The LEague/Team teaming up, so far Season 2 looks to be awesome, I bet it will surpass season 1 in quality, but time will tell.
    ​"Anyone can be a hero, even a man who did something so simple and reassuring as putting a coat around a young boy's shoulders, to let him know the world hadn't ended."- Bruce Wayne/Batman

reflection is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spartanx54 View Post
    @Reflection
    Spoiler:
    Hmmm...it's going to be intresting to see how season 2 plays out. I guess The Light used Starro as a back up plan if the League (or The Light themselves) double crossed each other during the Invasion. "Earthlings" dosen't even have a synposis, someone theorized that the title could mean The Light and The LEague/Team teaming up, so far Season 2 looks to be awesome, I bet it will surpass season 1 in quality, but time will tell.
    Spoiler:
    Yeah, I theorized that based on the idea that the title reflects all residents of Earth joining together as Earthlings instead of good vs. evil

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Anyone know how the ratings have been for this show?

I worry about the potential for a third season... between the toyline being cancelled, the DVD reportedly not selling as quickly as hoped for, I would say things are looking bleak.

Young Justice has literally no presence here in the UK/Ireland... which is unusual, as DC shows normally get a pretty decent push over here. Batman: The Brave and the Bold got a remarkable push I felt.
    Michelle Pfeiffer:
    Cool Rider, Catwoman, Diamond and all round Goddess
    http://pfeiffer-pfan.tumblr.com/

I'll miss you dad xx

Frellich is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dark knight 90 View Post

I worry about the potential for a third season... between the toyline being cancelled, the DVD reportedly not selling as quickly as hoped for, I would say things are looking bleak.

Young Justice has literally no presence here in the UK/Ireland... which is unusual, as DC shows normally get a pretty decent push over here. Batman: The Brave and the Bold got a remarkable push I felt.
    So true! Young Justice has aired the entire season in a few countries already. Thundercats which was aired like 6 months after YJ aired has aired here in Ireland along time ago but still not a word for Young Justice.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I remember there was some discussion about the backwards spells in "Humanity," "Secrets," and "Misplaced" a few days/weeks ago. Today, Mr. Weisman posted them but it's up to the fans to translate them. Ask Greg 4/11/12

After doing the math, there's only two more voice actors left to debut this season (64 out of 66 voice actors used so far). I guess they are the ones voicing Rocket and another. Did
    Spoiler:
    Carol Ferris
    appear in any of the last two episodes?

reflection is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Spoiler:
    No. Did I miss Icon speaking so far?

RoryWilliams is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yojimbo View Post
    I remember there was some discussion about the backwards spells in "Humanity," "Secrets," and "Misplaced" a few days/weeks ago. Today, Mr. Weisman posted them but it's up to the fans to translate them. Ask Greg 4/11/12

After doing the math, there's only two more voice actors left to debut this season (64 out of 66 voice actors used so far). I guess they are the ones voicing Rocket and another. Did
    Spoiler:
    Carol Ferris
    appear in any of the last two episodes?
    Spoiler:
    No. She did show up in the comic where she was overseeing the a rocket at a launch base. My first thought is that if she's at one of those bases, she'll show up in Invasion in that capacity.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dark knight 90 View Post
    The most recent ratings reported that I've read of was from March 20th. Young Justice had its demographics, children ages 2-11, 6-11, and 9-14, on average, grow between 30% and 55%.

Quote Originally Posted by RoryWilliams View Post
    Spoiler:
    No. She did show up in the comic where she was overseeing the a rocket at a launch base. My first thought is that if she's at one of those bases, she'll show up in Invasion in that capacity.
    Spoiler:
    Yeah, I know about her appearing in the comic. Mr. Jones let it slip she'd be appearing in the show since he didn't have to design her like the comic-only characters. Guess that means she's appearing in season two.
    EDIT: Chris Jones did a pre-hype entry for Issue #18. While he didn't outright confirm who was on the cover, we at least know we're getting the origins of Grodd and Solovar. And Solovar is a silverback in the story, so in the least he'll be an alpha male. And there will be "a couple of Gorillas in #16."
    Last edited by Yojimbo; 04-12-2012 at 04:34 AM. Reason: added news

RoryWilliams is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    http://s8.org/gargoyles/askgreg/latest.php

Greg answered some more questions.