toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Rate and Comment - DC Nation Programming Block!

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll

11 34.38%
  • ****1/2

6 18.75%

4 12.50%
  • ***1/2

3 9.38%

1 3.13%
  • **1/2

0 0%

2 6.25%
  • *1/2

1 3.13%

0 0%
  • 1/2

4 12.50%
Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
    RoryWilliams is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Does anyone know who voiced Captain Cold? Sounded kind of like Kevin Michael Richardson.

Lighthammer is offline Bringer of the Light
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I really like how they snagged the idea off Marvel for doing the character profiles.

The only difference is DC Nation provided a ton more information in a shorter amount of time and managed to cover things we couldn't easily defer from the series, even factoids that unless you read the comics, you probably STILL haven't picked up on even if you saw every Killowog appearence in JL, First Flight, and Green Lantern.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Huh. I didn't know Kilowog was a scientist. You'd think they'd bring that up more often.
    TCG | Let's Sakuga: Discussing animation and the people who make it! | Dragon Ball Z 2015 Film

Chaos Yoshi Mage is offline The Lonely Raven
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lighthammer View Post
    I really like how they snagged the idea off Marvel for doing the character profiles.
    Actually, they did one for Plastic Man awhile back prior to the Marvel Universe block. I agree that they're better, although I wasn't aware Hawkeye was raised by criminals, so I liked theirs as well.
    Hey everypony! Check out new episodes of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic starting September 17th on The Hub! You'll be 20% more awesome!

Trying to get back into Pokemon, PM if you want to battle in Black/White!

reflection is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Gotta say that was one of the better character designs for Poison Ivy I've seen.

James Harvey is online now Administrator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tune into DC Nation every Saturday at 10am (ET/PT) on Cartoon Network!

DC Nation
    Saturdays at 10am (ET/PT) on Cartoon Network. Encores Sundays at 10am (ET/PT).

Description: DC Nation is the Home of the World's Greatest Superheroes, with new shows like Green Lantern: The Animated Series and Young Justice. It also includes amazing shorts starring Batman, Superman, Teen Titans, Plastic Man and more of your favorites! Go behind the scenes with both the creators and fans of DC Comics. Get ready to join the DC Nation, only on Cartoon Network!

Discuss Week Seven of DC Nation! Comments?

Remember: Discuss 'Young Justice' and 'Green Lantern: The Animated Series' in their respective talkback threads!

Mod Note: We appreciate and encourage discussion, but please keep your posts civil, relevant and insightful. Please do not post any improper or inflammatory material, as we will issue warnings if we believe it necessary. And remember to keep the discussion ON-TOPIC!

jph139 is offline Immortal
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I thought the Care Bear one was pretty cute.

Overall, DC Nation would probably be better off if they mixed the shorts a bit better. Last week we had two/three awesome ones, this time two pretty uninteresting ones... I'd rather have one "good one" and one "bad one" each week, instead of two and two. But I doubt the programmers see it that way.

| 3/17/97 - 9/20/08 5/26/12 |

Riddler is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hah! Yeah, the care bear one was kind of funny, but overall a weak set of shorts today.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It is kinda neat that you can throw two batarangs with one arm and they'll both still hit their target. But again, why are they called batarangs if they don't come back to you?

The Care Bears short would have been funnier if they had brought in some of the other color Lanterns, but I guess that would have made it too much of an inside joke.

The World's Funnest short reminded me a bit too much of Frank Miller's All-Star Batman and Robin.

James Harvey is online now Administrator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tune into DC Nation every Saturday at 10am (ET/PT) on Cartoon Network!

DC Nation
    Saturdays at 10am (ET/PT) on Cartoon Network. Encores Sundays at 10am (ET/PT).

Description: DC Nation is the Home of the World's Greatest Superheroes, with new shows like Green Lantern: The Animated Series and Young Justice. It also includes amazing shorts starring Batman, Superman, Teen Titans, Plastic Man and more of your favorites! Go behind the scenes with both the creators and fans of DC Comics. Get ready to join the DC Nation, only on Cartoon Network!

Discuss Week Eight of DC Nation! Comments?

Remember: Discuss 'Young Justice' and 'Green Lantern: The Animated Series' in their respective talkback threads!

Mod Note: We appreciate and encourage discussion, but please keep your posts civil, relevant and insightful. Please do not post any improper or inflammatory material, as we will issue warnings if we believe it necessary. And remember to keep the discussion ON-TOPIC!