toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 13 of 46 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
    Yojimbo is offline Keep kicking, Libby! #GBII25
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    So, are there any updates about this game as of late?
    Plenty, check the first post of this thread for the 'Current News' tag. The same list of news is also included in the YJ news and speculation thread's first post. I think I have the same type of list ongoing for the Green Lantern and Beware the Batman news threads.
    Home Page: DCAU Resource Last Updated: August 1, 2014
    Twitter: DCAUResource

Aaron is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

ah cool

Quote Originally Posted by Yojimbo View Post
    Plenty, check the first post of this thread for the 'Current News' tag. The same list of news is also included in the YJ news and speculation thread's first post. I think I have the same type of list ongoing for the Green Lantern and Beware the Batman news threads.
    Cool. Thanks for the heads up. I missed the "current news" thing.
    I was rushing through the posts to find stuff, so fast that I guess I missed the most important thing.

So, action-RPG where you control mutliple heroes.
    Sounds like "Justice League Heroes", "X-Men Legends 1 and 2", and "Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1 and 2". Hopefully, it's awesome!

intangible is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Seeing as all the games you listed are some of my all time favorites, I have a feeling I'm going to love Legacy, but I'm just nervous to see how our beloved team looks; it's not easy to pull this off.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    New challenge and new info up today.

1) Challenge - 250 Likes for one new screenshot for a total of four screenshots
    Get the word out! Tell your friends and fans of the show to Like the Young Justice: Legacy Facebook page. As a reward, we're offering the worldwide exclusive sneak peek at 4 screenshots from the game.

To make things a little easier, we'll be releasing these one at a time. Each screenshot is worth 250 Likes. So when we reach 1,250, we'll put up the first one. The second screenshot will go up at 1,500 Likes and so on.
    2) New info
    NEW GAME INFO: One of the locations that players will get to visit in the game is Santa Prisca.

Players will get to assemble their own squad for a series of missions that explore a specific part of the island that hasn't been seen in the series.

Skaddix is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Interesting Four Man or 3 Man Squads. Wonder if we get multiplayer.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    My guess on what new section of the island will be is its prison complex, Peņa Dura. Unless they're going after the secret of Zesti Soda. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Skaddix View Post
    Interesting Four Man or 3 Man Squads. Wonder if we get multiplayer.
    It's been known since the February 21st press release, but yes, the game will include both online and local multiplayer modes.

EDIT 5/12/12
    First screenshot has been posted. Nightwing fighting a Shadow on Santa Prisca.

quigonkenny is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    EDIT 5/12/12
    First screenshot has been posted. Nightwing fighting a Shadow on Santa Prisca.
    Yeesh... That better be pre-Alpha, or snapped at the wrong frame, or something... When a mook body design looks more natural than a hero design (arguably the hero design), you've got troubles. There was more meat on the aliens at the end of Close Encounters. And if big, muscley male character Nightwing looks that skinny, I worry for comparably wiry Artemis' nutritional health. I know these aren't Timm-style linebackers-in-pads designs, but they aren't fashion sketches, either...

Gold Starz is offline "Evil Resides In Crystal Cove"
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I think the screen shot is pretty good, I mean sure it could be better, but considering what this games is (a game for a TV show), it's pretty good.

reflection is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Nightwing has an acrobatic frame. That's fine. Any bigger and Superboy has to look like the Hulk.

jph139 is offline Immortal
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm wondering what sort of build it is. For an early build on, like, the Wii, that's not bad... but if the graphics look like that on a high-end console, ick: we'd better pray it plays well. Even the worst comic book tie-in games look sharper.

| 3/17/97 - 9/20/08 5/26/12 |