toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Favourite Design

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Batman: The Animated Series

0 0%
  • The New Batman Adventures/Mystery of the Batwoman

1 20.00%
  • The Batman

0 0%
  • Batman: The Brave and The Bold

0 0%
  • Superman/Batman: Public Enemies

1 20.00%
  • Young Justice

2 40.00%
  • Justice League: Doom

1 20.00%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Bobbywoodhogan is offline I Will Find Him!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by suss2it View Post
    When I made this thread Doom hadn't come out yet. I wonder if a Mod could add that option and reset the poll?
    Ahhh I see I have to admit I'd still stick with my vote
    Consider Yourself Impeached - Superman to Lex Luthor (Superman/Batman: Public Enemies)

Manhunter is offline Super-Tech Cat Ninja Guy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    For me, it's a tie between TNAB and YJ.

The JL: Doom design would have looked better with the left arm was sleeveless and the torso was more covered.
    "No man escapes the Manhunters!"

Yojimbo is offline Keep kicking, Libby! #GBII25
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by suss2it View Post
    When I made this thread Doom hadn't come out yet. I wonder if a Mod could add that option and reset the poll?
    Done and done, suss2it.
    Home Page: DCAU Resource Last Updated: August 25, 2014
    Twitter: DCAUResource

suss2it is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yojimbo View Post
    Done and done, suss2it.
    Cool, thanks. I added Bane pics from Doom, and wow I didn't realize just how similar his mask is in both YJ and Doom.

Overall I think Bane's had some pretty good designs. The B:TAS isn't bad or anything but it does look kinda lame next to all the other ones. The TNBA one is a definite improvement and makes him look bad ass. The collar seems unnecessary though.
    The Batman design pre-Venom is awesome. I think they should've just bulked him up looking like that instead of having him completely Hulk out. The Brave and the Bold one, was just odd. He doesn't look menacing or cool at all, he just looks kinda weird. Usually B&B has some pretty awesome designs, but I think they dropped the ball on this one. And what was up with the zipper on his mask? Dude's gotta learn to keep that freaky stuff in the bedroom.

He had a good design in Public Enemies, him showing off his six-pact was kinda weird, but the mask was really cool.

The two Phil Bourassa designs (YJ and JL: Doom) are my favourite. The Doom one mostly for the mask though. His exposed ankles is just weird. So that leaves the YJ one, which I feel is Bane's best design yet. The cargo pants and black vest are simple but it works at making him look kick-ass and like a guerrilla warfare fighter. Looking forward to his next appearance in either next week or the week after.

Now if only they could animate the Dark Knight Rises design and add a Venom tube. Also, what are people's thoughts on the Arkham Asylum design? To me it's crazy. Don't know if I love it or hate it yet.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123