toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 20 of 51 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast
    Yojimbo is offline Keep kicking, Libby! #GBII25
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by Santino View Post
    I will cry if that got canceled.
    Nah, I still see it available on other retailer sites. It just got pulled from Amazon for some odd reason. There's still time for it to be added back, perhaps it was just some oversight. Idk, Amazon been getting kinda goofy lately.
    Home Page: DCAU Resource Last Updated: July 28, 2014
    Twitter: DCAUResource

Kirben is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Batman: The Brave And The Bold Season Three been cancelled at Amazon really seems like an error, especially since the 'Batman: Animated Series 3 (2012)' is listed as a 19th June 2012 release now. Looks like someone mucked up the titles, when making updates.

Yojimbo is offline Keep kicking, Libby! #GBII25
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirben View Post
    Batman: The Brave And The Bold Season Three been cancelled at Amazon really seems like an error, especially since the 'Batman: Animated Series 3 (2012)' is listed as a 19th June 2012 release now. Looks like someone mucked up the titles, when making updates.
    Thanks, Kirben. I contacted customer service again and hopefully this was all a mix up.
    Home Page: DCAU Resource Last Updated: July 28, 2014
    Twitter: DCAUResource

Hero Supreme is online now Mr Jinx No More
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hallelujah, Green Lantern: The Animated series to get 13 episode 2-disc treatment on August 28 via TVShowsonDVD
    Bringing Super Beings from TV and Film to You:

Twitter @SuperheroShows

SuperheroShows.Blogspot.Com

James Harvey is offline Administrator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The World's Finest has initial details and media from the freshly-announced Green Lantern: The Animated Series - Season One, Part One: Rise of the Red Lanterns. Click here for more.

khuddle is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero Supreme View Post
    Hallelujah, Green Lantern: The Animated series to get 13 episode 2-disc treatment on August 28 via TVShowsonDVD
    Nice job guys thanks for the heads up. I'm hoping this coincides with a "Legend of Korra" DVD release and an "Avengers: EMH Season 2" release
    (oh and Ultimate Spiderm...nah forget is )

r0derix is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    And if you look at the trade ad in the link James Harvey posted I believe this is our first look at the box art for Young Justice: Dangerous Secrets.

Riddler is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm glad they are going to have a decent release for GL: TAS! What I'd really like is a blu ray release but I definitely will not complain about this - better than having volumes.

Edit: Just had a thought... shouldn't this just be called the Complete First Season since they are 13 episode seasons?

Kirben is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Excellent news about Green Lantern series, finally we get split season DVD sets from the starts.

I really hope we get some Blu-Ray news soon, whether about older DTV (Batman: Mystery of the Batwoman) or series (Justice League Unlimited) been released.

Cortez2301 is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by satam55 View Post
    It's 2012, What's the hold up? Mask of the Phantasm was a Theatrical release for God's Sake!!! We all know that a Widescreen film print of Batman & Mr. Freeze: Subzero with 5.1 Surround sound audio exists.

You'd think that there would've been at least a combo Blu-ray pack of the 2 movies by now. With a new live-action Batman movie coming out this summer, this the perfect time to release Blu-ray copies of these 2 movies.
    You know, when I lived in Ottawa, there was this cinema called "the Mayfair theatre", a legendary landmark of that city, saved from demolition from schlock horror filmmaker, Lee Demarbre, and a few other investors.The man is very approachable and very friendly with the supporters of the theatre as well as film lovers, geeks and the very neighbourly community of Bank Street (You would have had to have lived in Ottawa to truly appreciate that sentiment). With his

Now believe it or not, he considers requests to show some of your favourite films or movies that you do want to see in theatres, but this of course depends on whether he approves and whether they are available. I specifically requested whether Darren Aronofsky's "The Fountain" and Batman: Mask of the Phantasm. He said he did not want to show "the Fountain" because he did not get the movie (to each his own), but as far as MOTP was concerned, he said and I repeat "Warner Bros. threw away their copy". I should mention, that the Mayfair shows their films on a film projector, and not a digital projector.

Now you may not understand why I went through such lengths to tell you this little story, and why I take it so seriously. But I'm sorry, if this does not tell you how WB feels about MOTP, then please accept my apology, but to me its crystal clear. This is to me, a personal blow to me and other fans of the film, and btw, you could always email Demarbre, if you want to know what has happened to the film copy of MOTP.

So, satam55, I'm sure they will release our long awaited anniversary edition one day, but, tell me that doesn't let you know how much of a priority it is?

I'm sure some people may just call me a conspiracy buff, or a paranoid geek, but either way...good day sir.