toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 19 of 51 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast
    DisneyBoy is offline Searchin' My Soul
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Yeah for Cheetah for making the back cover! Woot!

James Harvey is online now Administrator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Warner Home Video has released revised artwork for the upcoming The Best of Batman two-disc DVD home video release, hitting later this summer. Click here to check it out!

the greenman is online now Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Didn't find a talkback for YJ 3 pack fun, but I have to say this is pretty much the best we're going to get in terms of a Season 1 Volume 1 dvd. The only special features are trailers and a digital comic, but oh freaking well, the packaging is surprisingly great. Three separate discs in one case, with a slipcase even.

I suggest to all those who want to support the show, pick this up. At this point, we are just now starting Season 2 of this show, and if the ratings are good before July, we might just here a good announcement like one extra season of 13 eps. Maybe a cancellation, but if we get more eps, the audience wins. GO PICK THIS UP FOLKS.

Mod Note: Since Young Justice 3-Pack Fun is a simple repackaging of previous DVD releases, there is no talkback for it.

LawgSkrak is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Static Shock/Zeta Project DVDS?

Why haven't these been released yet? I know Vol. 1 of TZP is out, but what about the rest of the series? And seriously, no Static Shock yet?

Come on, WB! We almost have the entire DCAU on DVD! Give us the rest.

Please????

satam55 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

When are we gonna get Blu-ray releases of Batman: Mask of the Phantasm and Batman & Mr. Freeze: Subzero?

It's 2012, What's the hold up? Mask of the Phantasm was a Theatrical release for God's Sake!!! We all know that a Widescreen film print of Batman & Mr. Freeze: Subzero with 5.1 Surround sound audio exists.

You'd think that there would've been at least a combo Blu-ray pack of the 2 movies by now. With a new live-action Batman movie coming out this summer, this the perfect time to release Blu-ray copies of these 2 movies.

Zentron is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    What??? You want WB to spend some money for a change? Neverrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It would be nice to have them properly restored, remastered and put to Blu-Ray in their most fullest and perfect form, but I won't hold out... it might happen, I'm just saying, it probably will be a loong time before that happens!

GWOtaku is online now Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Hey now, the RotJ Blu-Ray was quite good.

I want these too and will happily double dip...I imagine it's a matter of time.
    I would suggest that it's not the medium, but the quality of perception and expression, that determines the significance of art. But what would a cartoonist know? -Bill Watterson

Yojimbo is offline Keep kicking, Libby! #GBII25
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Please let this be only for Amazon...but I got this email in regard to a pre-order I had for the Batman: The Brave And The Bold Season Three DVD set.

I'm sorry for the problem you're having in viewing the item detail page for DVD "Batman: The Brave And The Bold Season Three" on our website.

I've checked your order # for the DVD and noticed that it has been cancelled from your order. Unfortunately, when we contacted our supplier, we found DVD was no longer available. That's why it was canceled from your order--you haven't been charged for it. Once an order is canceled, it no longer appears in your order history.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. Until recently we still thought we'd be able to get the DVD for you.

Since the DVD is no longer available with Amazon Retail Store(sold and shipped by Amazon), you were not able to see the item on our website.
    Home Page: DCAU Resource Last Updated: September 18, 2014
    Twitter: DCAUResource

Hero Supreme is online now Mr Jinx No More
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yojimbo View Post
    Please let this be only for Amazon...but I got this email in regard to a pre-order I had for the Batman: The Brave And The Bold Season Three DVD set.
    The ever elusive Matches Malone strikes again!
    Bringing Super Beings from TV and Film to You:

Twitter @SuperheroShows

SuperheroShows.Blogspot.Com

Santino is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I will cry if that got canceled.
    http://www.mycomicshop.com/?AffID=191391P01
    Buy comic books at mycomicshop.com!