toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 18 of 51 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast
    Yojimbo is offline Keep kicking, Libby! #GBII25
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyBoy View Post
    Okay...but again, why insert ONE The Batman episode onto a released otherwise filled with B:TAS episodes? Seems very random, unless the press release is wrong...
    Dunno, got me there.

Well Zeta doesn't really have big-name appeal, so I could understand why they might hold off on a series set (but for how long?)

Oh man...just had a really depressing thought. If Static Shock is ever released fully on DVD, there won't be any new clips or audio tracks featuring Dwayne That seems hardly...
    It's already been revealed special feature material was recorded for The Zeta Project Season Two and Static Shock (for Volume Two), so there very well is something with Mr. McDuffie on it that the fans haven't seen yet.
    Home Page: DCAU Resource Last Updated: July 29, 2014
    Twitter: DCAUResource

James Harvey is online now Administrator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Slightly revised cover art and the back cover for Batman: The Brave and The Bold - Complete Season Three are now available to view at The World's Finest. Click on the link or on the image below to check it out.

Bobbywoodhogan is offline I Will Find Him!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Superman made the back cover ths time awesome, even if he is getting smacked out by Cheetah a ha. Hope he makes one of the menu screens.

I wish thy would have one a series retrospective documentary on this though seen as though we've had not much in the way of extras s far.
    Consider Yourself Impeached - Superman to Lex Luthor (Superman/Batman: Public Enemies)

the greenman is online now Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So they changed the logo. Interesting I just noticed YJ doesn't carry the DC logo at all.

Yojimbo is offline Keep kicking, Libby! #GBII25
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Ah, a slight tweak. Wonder if that's why it got pulled from Amazon the other week.
    Home Page: DCAU Resource Last Updated: July 29, 2014
    Twitter: DCAUResource

Hero Supreme is offline Mr Jinx No More
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Just got my Young Justice 3 DVD collection. Even though the box art is horrible, and there are no special features, I am actually fairly pleased with it overall. The three discs are all inside a single sized case and the 12 episodes were just $14 which is on par with Brave and the Bold and better than some of the Marvel sets.

Anyways, I wish there was a season 1 set, or even a season 1 part 1 set, but at least I have the episodes and at least they are in widescreen. I also some minor changes to the box art would help with sales though. Its not obvious at all that this is basically the first half of the season. If I were a casual buyer I would avoid this as it is looks like a soccer mom collection when in reality it appears it is basically the first season release.
    Bringing Super Beings from TV and Film to You:

Twitter @SuperheroShows

SuperheroShows.Blogspot.Com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero Supreme View Post
    Just got my Young Justice 3 DVD collection. Even though the box art is horrible, and there are no special features, I am actually fairly pleased with it overall. The three discs are all inside a single sized case and the 12 episodes were just $14 which is on par with Brave and the Bold and better than some of the Marvel sets.

Anyways, I wish there was a season 1 set, or even a season 1 part 1 set, but at least I have the episodes and at least they are in widescreen. I also some minor changes to the box art would help with sales though. Its not obvious at all that this is basically the first half of the season. If I were a casual buyer I would avoid this as it is looks like a soccer mom collection when in reality it appears it is basically the first season release.
    So are they (the discs) in three individual cases?

Hero Supreme is offline Mr Jinx No More
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the greenman View Post
    So are they (the discs) in three individual cases?
    No, they are all in one single case. One disc is in the normal place in the back of the case. The other two are back to back in the center. I guess I am not great at describing, but it looks like this.
    Bringing Super Beings from TV and Film to You:

Twitter @SuperheroShows

SuperheroShows.Blogspot.Com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I sort of prefer the original BatB cover.

While 'season three complete' makes less grammatical sense, the alignment of the colours on the spine matched the previous covers better.
    Care Bear stare...