toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 39404142434445464748495051 LastLast
    beyond94 is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!
    I may not be exited for Superman vs the elite, I truly hope that after Batman parts one and two are finished, I really love to see Bruce Timm do a real Superman story similar to Gotham Night and Emerald Nights with Tim Daly as Superman solo and not paired with Kevin Conroy as Batman. Superman tells about the history of Krypton to Lois Lane and Supergirl with possibly two enemies from Krypton that threatens earth that are connected with Krypton's history. I love to see Dana Delany make her return as Lois Lane and Summer Glau reprise her role as Supergirl from Superman Batman Apocalype. The villains could be similar to Zod and Faora from Man Of Steel with Ron Perlman and Helen Slater doing there voices and George Newbern as Jor-El and Cobie Smulders as Lara. This DC Universe movie would tie in with the live action ''Man Of Steel'' movie. It would be even more fantastic if Zack Snyder joined Bruce Timm in producing the animated film with Phil Bourassa as lead animation designer. I hope this will happen.
    Last edited by Yojimbo; 04-17-2012 at 12:35 AM. Reason: Mod Note: Moved from Superman vs. The Elite thread, more relevant here

Bobbywoodhogan is offline I Will Find Him!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by beyond94 View Post
    I may not be exited for Superman vs the elite, I truly hope that after Batman parts one and two are finished, I really love to see Bruce Timm do a real Superman story similar to Gotham Night and Emerald Nights with Tim Daly as Superman solo and not paired with Kevin Conroy as Batman. Superman tells about the history of Krypton to Lois Lane and Supergirl with possibly two enemies from Krypton that threatens earth that are connected with Krypton's history. I love to see Dana Delany make her return as Lois Lane and Summer Glau reprise her role as Supergirl from Superman Batman Apocalype. The villains could be similar to Zod and Faora from Man Of Steel with Ron Perlman and Helen Slater doing there voices and George Newbern as Jor-El and Cobie Smulders as Lara. This DC Universe movie would tie in with the live action ''Man Of Steel'' movie. It would be even more fantastic if Zack Snyder joined Bruce Timm in producing the animated film with Phil Bourassa as lead animation designer. I hope this will happen.
    Hopefully it'd be more Emerald Knights than Gotham Night though. That would be an awesome idea

I keep hoping we get a Batman beyond Unlimited DTV thats like Emerald Knights.
    Consider Yourself Impeached - Superman to Lex Luthor (Superman/Batman: Public Enemies)

Green-Ghost is offline Bring on...POISON IVY
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Flashpoint movie in the works?!

Kevin Conroy said he did voice work for an upcoming movie featuring the Flash:
    "Oh I just, just last night, I recording a new animated movie...that features The Flash, it's more about The Flash, but Batman is in it as well. It's a Flash...Flashpoint! Flashpoint? I think it's Flashpoint,"
    Here's the video: http://youtu.be/8DBgITN9so8?t=5m21s

Bat-Fan Beyond is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Flashpoint!?

I think we all wanted a Flash animated movie (I still think it should have been an origin movie and they should have called it First Run in line with Green Lantern's First Flight), but I didn't expect Flashpoint!

I guess they just had to find a way to get Batman in there.

So I suppose then Conroy will be doubling as both Bruce Wayne and his alternate universe father Thomas Wayne?

Hero Supreme is offline Mr Jinx No More
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Anyone know how far ahead they record these? I was certain Sinestro Corps War would be the next movie after The Dark Knight Returns Part 2. I hope it still is and this is the release for Fall 2013.
    Bringing Super Beings from TV and Film to You:

Twitter @SuperheroShows

SuperheroShows.Blogspot.Com

Riddler is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Woah! FINALLY! I've been dying to see a Flash movie!!

I never read Flashpoint... I know it's right before the new 52 reboot. Is it considered a good Flash story?

Palin Dromos is offline The Abyss Stares Back
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    WOW! Flashpoint! Very unexpected...and yet 10 seconds of thinking about it and it makes a certain amount of sense, what with Geoff Johns having so much influence across the DC spectrum.

It's a pretty solid Flash story and it's got great potential to spotlight all those lesser used characters everyone's clamoring for- Aquaman, Cyborg, Wonder Woman. Granted they're radically alternate versions, but no less cool.

The story itself is also pretty self-contained. When I read the primary TPB, I didn't feel lost or like pieces of the story were missing or relegated to tie-in books. When I later read some tie-in material it enhanced the world but didn't redefine the main storyline. It was refreshing after events like Secret Invasion and Siege, which had tons of relevant stuff happening outside the main mini-series. Even when reading Blackest Night I felt that the GL tie-in issues were necessary to get a grip on the story. Flashpoint feeling self-contained might just be a by-product of alt-world story-lines crossover, like House of M, which also works with just the main mini.

Anyway slight tangent there...basically there's quite a few moments from Flashpoint that I'm looking forward to seeing in animation, like when Barry tries to jump start his powers with Batman's help. That can be such an awesome scene with music and SFX and lighting!

RoryWilliams is online now Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    If they're bringing back Conroy for Batman, hopefully they can get Khary Payton for Cyborg. And while I admit to not caring much for Flashpoint, I hope this means we get to see Element Woman.

Bat-Fan Beyond is offline Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I just pray that this Flashpoint movie is not intended as a continuation of Justice League: Doom. I want better animation and I want someone other than Michael Rosenbaum voicing The Flash. I absolutely loved Rosenbaum as Wally West in JL/JLU, but I didn't care for him as Barry Allen at all.

Hero Supreme is offline Mr Jinx No More
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddler View Post
    Woah! FINALLY! I've been dying to see a Flash movie!!

I never read Flashpoint... I know it's right before the new 52 reboot. Is it considered a good Flash story?
    Flash is a key character and in the end, it is his story, but it also heavily involves Batman and Cyborg along with various other alternate world heroes. The Batman spinoff of Flashpoint was a really acclaimed story as well. Personally, I think it has good potential.
    Bringing Super Beings from TV and Film to You:

Twitter @SuperheroShows

SuperheroShows.Blogspot.Com