Quantcast
toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Rate and Comment On This Issue!

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%
  • ***1/2

0 0%

0 0%
  • **1/2

0 0%

0 0%
  • *1/2

0 0%

0 0%
  • 1/2

0 0%
    James Harvey is offline Administrator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Batman: The Brave And The Bold #9 Talkback (Spoilers)

Like This Thread!
    Jumping out of your TV and into your comics comes Batman: The Brave and The Bold! Each month, The Dark Knight Detective faces challenges that only he can solve – with a little help from his DC Universe pals! Thrill as Batman visits new places and old friends. Chill as he chases down the most powerful villains in the DCU, armed with only his Bat-gadgets and his wits!

BATMAN: THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD #9

Written by: Landry Walker
    Art by: Eric Jones
    Cover by: Eric Jones

Batman teams up with a mysterious figure to stop the Penguin and The Riddler, but is this anti-hero a friend or a foe? Be here for all of the cataclysmic catastrophes in "The Tale of the Catman!"

Comments?

DisneyBoy is offline Searchin' My Soul
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Anyone reading this series? I flipped through an issue a few months ago, and the artwork seemed pretty faithful to the show (not that I've seen much of the show)...

John Cage is offline Mystery Man, 666+ Posts Strong
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    In related news, writer Rich Fogel (Justice League, Superman: The Animated Series) has a story featured in the new Justice League 80-Page Giant comic one-shot, also available on shelves today from DC Comics.
    Speaking of that Justice League 80-page Special there was another story that featured the first DC Comics appearance of Sal Valestra, from Mask of the Phantasm. He's featured as an enemy of the Golden Age Crimson Avenger, but since he's a young man in the story that frees him up to show up in a present day story as the old man he was in MotP (the gimmick for the book is that the JLA is scattered through time -- Black Canary and Zatanna arrive in 1939).

Oh! Almost forgot -- Valestra uses Chuckie Sol as an alias in the story. Neat, huh?

Have a good day.
    John Cage

Say it with me: STATIC SHOCK SEASON SETS NOW!

Don't highlight the text if you don't want spoilers, dummy!
    Quote Originally Posted by maczero
    Funny thought. I was thinkin' Flash got laid! Good for him! Then I realized it's the chick that was having sex with Grodd and threw up a little in my throat.