toonzoneAnimation News : Blog : Forums : TV Schedules : Wiki : Comics : Hosted : CD! : Forums  

toonzone forums - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Rate and Comment

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll

5 41.67%
  • ****1/2

2 16.67%

1 8.33%
  • ***1/2

1 8.33%

2 16.67%
  • **1/2

0 0%

0 0%
  • *1/2

0 0%

0 0%
  • 1/2

1 8.33%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Bird Boy is offline WF Admin
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like This Thread!

An all-new Zeta adventure!

THE ZETA PROJECT

Episode #019 (385-626) - Resume Mission
    Original Airdate - April 13th, 2002

When a computer-nut kid named Jason unwittingly plugs IU7's salvaged CPU chip into his home computer, IU7 begins to rebuild himself in the boy's bedroom. Zee and Ro have to stop IU7 before it harms the kid -- and them.

Comments?
    The World's Finest - Spawn - WF DVD Report - ZachDemeter.com
    Updates (WF): Check the news!

JusticeLeagueLegion is offline Samantha is a hottie!!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ausome episode...the return of IU7, and we saw that Agent Lee was on Zeta and Ro's side...but just one thing...I thought that she quite. Did she come back or something? This was an ausome episode in any case. I wonder if IU7 will ever be back.
    "We didn't find you son...you found us."

---Johnathan Kent
    Smallville Episode#1

I.R Joey is offline Yep my face got stuck this way
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This ep was not to shabby, loved the part where Iu7 ripped Zeta in two, and then Ro just went after him. I thought Zeta had faked his own destruction so that he could work without Iu7 being after him.

Weak Link is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Lee changed assignments

she didn't resign from NSA.

TuffyCatt is offline Half Kneazle
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I loved this episode. Not quite as much as "Wired pt. 2" last week, but it was a really great episode. I love how much the animation has improved, and to me the animation in this episode especially stood out as great. It was great to see Lee back, and it looks like she has a position of slighty higher authority at her new NSA job than when she was working with Bennet. I hope we continue to get to see her in some more future episodes.
    Everybody wants to be a cat... >^..^<

Fantasie117 is offline Pinstripe pride
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Have you seen my legs?" I don't think I've ever laughed so hard at this show than I did when I heard that line.
    "I would rather live crazy than die sane."--Darien Fawkes, "The Invisible Man"

"Five White House staffers in a room. I would like to say to the 1.6 of you who are stoned right now that it's time to share."--Josh Lyman, "The West Wing"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i thought this one was excellent!!!!!

Imajine is offline Save TZP
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Another great TZP episode!! Season two is so much better than the first one. IU7 is the best Zeta villain, and I was glad to see that Agent Lee hasn't completely left the series. I didn't really expect to see her again, so that was a surprise. Hopefully, this isn't the end of IU7.
    "I also speak for Liz Holzman and everyone else on the show, when I say how much we've appreciated the loyalty and feedback from our fans. Knowing that it touched people is what makes it all worthwhile."
    ~ Robert Goodman
    ----------
    TZP: Nosis: The Zeta Project episode reviews, screenshots, campaign and more!

JohnStewart-GL is offline Mighty JLU memba
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    this was a good ep. i luved the villian. i

Joe Wagner is offline The one, true Scarlet Spider!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    NO!!!!!

May tape didn't get Zeta or Static Shock this morning!!! Does anyone have any idea when either might re-air? I'm very disappointed to have missed these as I have been watching them faithfully since they returned.

-Joe!
    "Never give in--never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy."
    - Prime Minister Winston Churchill

"Si vis pacem, para bellum."

Tmansdc is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    was this episode the follow up to "Shadows"?

Figaro is offline Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    When IU7 ripped Zeta in half, I was like, "WHOA-HOOOOOOAA!!" And then Zeta comes back, in typical Zeta fashion, with a line like "Have you seen my legs?"

You gotta love the guy.

By thy side,

Figaro
    "Sound! It's part of everything. And everything has its own sound, its own "song," if you will." --Shriek in BATMAN BEYOND #5

http://figaro-8.deviantart.com

http://www.comicsintheclassroom.net
    Check out my "Cat's Meow" column!

JohnStewart-GL is offline Mighty JLU memba
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by jjwspider
    NO!!!!!

May tape didn't get Zeta or Static Shock this morning!!! Does anyone have any idea when either might re-air? I'm very disappointed to have missed these as I have been watching them faithfully since they returned.

-Joe!
    Static was a rerun you didn't really miss anything ther.

supermanpal is offline Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I loved the Episode,but i didn't see the first time Zeta fought IU7.

Could anybody please tell what episode Zeta fought IU7 and How did Zeta defeated him the first time.

I miss 3 min. of the begining thought.
    Last edited by supermanpal; 04-14-2002 at 01:46 PM.

TuffyCatt is offline Half Kneazle
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by supermanpal
    I loved the Episode,but i didn't see the first time Zeta fought IU7.

Could anybody please tell what episode Zeta fought IU7 and How did Zeta defeated him the first time.
    There were two episodes from Season 1 which had IU7 in them. The first one was "The Next Gen" and the second one was the episode "Shadows", the episode which had Batman form BB in it. In "The Next Gen", Zeta finds out that IU7 has been sent to kill a weapons dealer, named Roland Deflores. Zeta decides that he has to stop IU7 from killing Deflores. In the process, IU7 gets caught in an explosion, causing him to malfunction so that his target changes to Zeta instead of Deflores. In "Shadows" IU7 comes after Zeta, since he thinks that Zeta is his target. Zeta ends up luring IU7 into an Ultra MRI room at a hospital, causing IU7 to be pulled apart by the magnets.

Anyway, those were just real brief summaries. I'm sure KidsWB will be reshowing several of the season 1 episodes at some point, so you you might get to catch them.
    Everybody wants to be a cat... >^..^<

supermanpal is offline Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Tuffy Catt on 4-14-2002 8:43 PM
    There were two episodes from Season 1 which had IU7 in them. The first one was "The Next Gen" and the second one was the episode "Shadows", the episode which had Batman form BB in it. In "The Next Gen", Zeta finds out that IU7 has been sent to kill a weapons dealer, named Roland Deflores. Zeta decides that he has to stop IU7 from killing Deflores. In the process, IU7 gets caught in an explosion, causing him to malfunction so that his target changes to Zeta instead of Deflores. In "Shadows" IU7 comes after Zeta, since he thinks that Zeta is his target. Zeta ends up luring IU7 into an Ultra MRI room at a hospital, causing IU7 to be pulled apart by the magnets.

Thanks for the brief summaries Tuffy Catt!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Here's a question - did CN ever show the Zeta/Batman Beyond crossover? I remember that in BB's last season he was supposed to have Zeta appear and then, of course BB appeared in Zeta in "Shadows". I don't remember ever seeing it on CN but if anyone has the title (which I can't remember) than hopefully I can get it on tape next time around.

-Joe!
    "Never give in--never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy."

Bird Boy is offline WF Admin
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by jjwspider
    Here's a question - did CN ever show the Zeta/Batman Beyond crossover? I remember that in BB's last season he was supposed to have Zeta appear and then, of course BB appeared in Zeta in "Shadows". I don't remember ever seeing it on CN but if anyone has the title (which I can't remember) than hopefully I can get it on tape next time around.

-Joe!
    "Shadows" is considered a Zeta ep, therefore wouldn't show on CN. Both "Zeta" and "Countdown" have appeared on CN though.

-BB
    The World's Finest - Spawn - WF DVD Report - ZachDemeter.com
    Updates (WF): Check the news!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I didn't figure "Shadows" would - "Countdown" was the name I was looking for. Thanks Bird Boy!

-Joe!

JusticeLeagueLegion is offline Samantha is a hottie!!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    IU7 is definitly the best villain ever shown...I have a feeling he'll be back.
    "We didn't find you son...you found us."

---Johnathan Kent
    Smallville Episode#1

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast